1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

To overcome Grey Hair and baldness in men

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by Lakshmivinoth, Sep 26, 2005.

1. Lakshmivinoth

Lakshmivinoth Senior IL'ite

Hello everybody!

I am posting a request on behalf of my husband. He is only 31 years old and he has a severe grey hair problem. Moreover, he has started getting bald. Is there any immediate remedy for this? Please do not suggest any henna or egg based remedies. I would be thankful for any assistance received.

Regards

Lakshmi Vinoth.

2. Jaya

Jaya New IL'ite

hi lakshmi,

if available, u can try Neelibringadi hair oil by Kalan pharmaceuticals, Nellayi, Kerala. It cools the scalp and reduces hairloss. also it prevents greying and promotes hairgrowth. it is a good oil and I am able to see some results. I had severe hair loss after coming to US due to change in water. 6 months back i found the oil in indian shop and I'm still continuing on that. If interested, u can try that for your husband I think it will be available in Dubai as there will be lot of Keralites there.

3. roja

roja Junior IL'ite

Try keo-karpin

Hi,

My brother used to have severe hair loss all of a sudden. He then started using an oil called Keo-karpin and hair loss stopped a lot. He uses it daily these days.

I am not sure whether you can get this in Dubai. But he used it in India and he also seem to get it now in Singapore.

4. Lakshmivinoth

Thanks Jaya and Roja

Dear Jaya & Roja

Though I got a little late reply for my posting, I am very happy to get the valuable suggestions from you. Thanks a lot!!!:clap

Jaya, Neelibringadi hair oil seems to be new to me. I have never heard of this. Will find it out more about it with our Mallu friend circle here.

Roja, I am aware of the keokarpin oil and its too good. But I never knew that it has certain advanced qualities. Thanks for the information.

Regards

Lakshmi Vinoth

5. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

neelibringadhi

Hi Lakshmi

This neelibringadhi is very famous in Kerala just like Raasnadhi podi.
    I remember my aunt used to regularly use this oil and she had long thick tresses.
    But I used to find it difficult to get it in Chennai itself.You can try in Dubai,you might get it...good luck!

Also remember that any oil takes some time to get used to the hair type...In the beginning,you might find hair loss when you first start using any oil...then your hair will get used to it and the hair fall will stop.

Incase you are wondering what Raasnadhi podi is..it is a churnam which is available in Kottakal Ayurveda Shalas..After a head bath,most malayalees apply a pinch of this powder to the top of the head since it keeps one safe from colds and coughs.

Cheers:thumbsup

6. Lakshmivinoth

thanks

Thanks for your inputs and suggestions Sunitha!! However, I will check with my Mallu friends. Regards, Lakshmi

This neelibringadhi is very famous in Kerala just like Raasnadhi podi.
    I remember my aunt used to regularly use this oil and she had long thick tresses.
    But I used to find it difficult to get it in Chennai itself.You can try in Dubai,you might get it...good luck!

Also remember that any oil takes some time to get used to the hair type...In the beginning,you might find hair loss when you first start using any oil...then your hair will get used to it and the hair fall will stop.

Incase you are wondering what Raasnadhi podi is..it is a churnam which is available in Kottakal Ayurveda Shalas..After a head bath,most malayalees apply a pinch of this powder to the top of the head since it keeps one safe from colds and coughs.

Cheers:thumbsup[/QUOTE]

7. saraswatibhat

saraswatibhat Senior IL'ite

Hi jaya,

I have hair fall and wanted to use Neelibringadhi oil to prevent hair loss.Iam in US so wanted to know is there any online store to buy Neelibringadhi oil?

Would appreciate the help

Thanks,
    Sara

8. sruthiisruthii

sruthiisruthii New IL'ite

hello frnds heavy hair loss fr last 4-5 yrs... i think 80% of the hair fallen..... became vry thin n short... taken all type of treatments...... eventho 100 hair strands falling each day i know i didnt had my diets regularly but now am good eventhough dnt know how to overcome my hair fall....

9. hasana

hasana New IL'ite

Hii floating in same prbm, help me out of this, started getting baldness....... please frnds help me out by already tried out treatments