1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

To hell with physical fitness!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamla
    The bottles are shaped thus as a curatain raiser for the soul to have a sneak preview of what to expect from the contents thereof!
    sri

2. Cheeniya

Dear Anjana
    These researchers' sole aim is to see us end up in a lunatic asylum! One day they say that potato is the shortest route to the end of our mortal journey and a week later declare that some pigs in Peru fed only on potatoes lived twice as long as the conventional pigs. Tomatoes produce gall stones one day and the next day a group of scientists from Accra declare that tomatoes have enough power to blast the rock of Gibraltar!
    Just go along with Mark Twain's advice:
    "Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside"
    Sri

3. Cheeniya

Dear Vandhana
    With the other stashed away by Abhishek, do we have a choice really except to accept your nomination unanimously?:)
    Sri

4. Cheeniya

Dear Chithra
    Dont make the model too gorgeous! Remember Vishamitra is supposed to banish her and not drool and run after her!
    Sri

5. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

You guys are rocking.....from To hell with physical fitness to Miss Worlds/MISS UNIVERSE ......to keep running from one end to another, will definetely keep us in TOP SHAPE....so was that your aim Sir!? Anyway, i am huffing and puffing and trying to catch up with such an active set of the LAZY CLUB!:cool2:

Keep this on and i will reach my target ( 50 kgs Taj Mahal!)very soon, .....he he.....:mrgreen:

6. Cheeniya

Aha! 50kg Taj Mahal? Another Aish in the making?:)
    That would be really gratifying for the writer of the lead post!
    Sri

7. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

helo
    its a daily tale in almost everyones family, want to wake up early we keep the alarm but just switch it off and say not today postpone it for next day if possibile next wk sply i always try to find out if i have some problems one day back ache one day legs pain one day cold :))
    i like to workout but i dont like to work out early in the morng leaving all the nice goodies smelling and inviting u to just taste them
    but still i fear to stand on the weighing scale wot if it swirls round and breaks the spring and numbers go round and round poor little thing i think and spare its life
    wot to do in such cases ?
    ur post gives an excuse to ppl like me
    but still we need to do something to keep ourselves fit without being a fitness freak just tht we dont need to gasp running down the stairs or walk a km shdnt be difficult
    still its difficult to spare the high calorie fuds and start burning them

8. Cheeniya

Dear Radha
    The world's greatest kill-joy is the alarm clock! I curse the inventor of that gadget every morning without fail! You may ask me then why I keep it at all. I keep it only to defy it! It's about the only thing in the world which I can defy without being pulled up!
    Sri

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Sri,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Naughty young man.You are giving meideas.

Do u know i go for morning walks for the last 15 years, first with my wife, now alone with friends, so that i can eye the nature beauty,if u know what i mean.With her around it is a hinderance.And now when i come to chennai, u and me must go to chennai beach,to see the sand , the sea, and the buxom girls that u mentioned in one of yr blogs.:2thumbsup:

Well same is teh case with me.the minute i see a drizzle, i must skip my walk that day.And i love Scotland the same way as u.But of course with the morning walks a must.

You are too good Sri, naughty even now ! They say a doctor dies ebfore his patient dies, is it true Sri ?

REgards.kamal

10. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Sri,

You are a lucky man...You can eat what u like.....Nobody tells u or stops u, too much oil, fat etc...

My wife tells me this is fat.. oil...Gas this that....Atleast i am ok at 40... My poor son....At the age of 9 with such restrictions....

I will definitely ask my wife to read this....

Great.... Life is to Enjoy...

Veda