1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Tips for beautiful hair

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by harithasasi, Dec 27, 2006.

1. sunikris

sunikris Bronze IL'ite

Hello Indhusri

Hi :-D Indhu sri,
    I liked ur valuable tip.
    I will fillow ur tip.
    can u plz clarify my doubt.......
    Do we need to do that ( to massage scalp with fingers) compulsory before going to bed ? or will it be okay to do any time in the day?.

Thanku & Waiting for ur reply.
    Bye :wave
    Suneeta

Last edited: Jan 13, 2007
  2. sonia

sonia Bronze IL'ite

my doubt

Dear Indhu,

Plz tell us that for how much time(like 5-10 min) we shd do this massage? Can we do any time during day or before going to bed is must.

Thanks In Advance

3. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

For hair growth

Dear Ladies,

I saw the thread only now.. There are many useful tips for the growth of hair.
    If your health is not good, it'll show on the hair, that too after about three months. So you will not connect the problem with your illness. If there is hairloss first think .Did you have any illness?? Did you change your diet?? Did you change any product which you have been using ?? etc.
    Like Indu said , I also massage my hair daily with fingertips (don't scratch with your nails, you'll be doing more damage) .Do it with the cushions pads of your fingers. Just give small strokes to the scalp. If your scalp is very dry take a few drops of oil in your fingers and then do it.
    Remove tangles with your hands and then use a wide toothed comb. Don't pull at your hair. Shampoo atleast once a week. If you can find time , do it twice a week.
    The best time would be to shampoo as soon as you feel your hair is sticky/greasy.
    I have told you all that I do regularly and do not have any hair problem till now.
    Maintain your health, eat protein rich foods like peanuts , cashew nuts etc A handful of nuts daily will go a long way.
    You have to wait for three months atleast to see the results on hair. To lose the hair or to grow the hair, it'll take three months to see the results.
    All the best
    latha

4. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Hair care

Dear Suneetha & Sonia ,
    Thanks for ur nice FB . U can do the massage anytime . But it is better to keep a fixed time every day, so that you will not forget. I find that the bed-time is the best. Enough if you massage for 3 to five minutes. Went through Eljaype 's elaborate hair - care tips . she is right - if ur scalp is dry then u have to take a few drops of oil and do it .
    One more tip : once in a week oil - bath with shikakai is a must . Otherwise hair- fall will happen .
    I will surely share with you whatever tips that come my way.
    Love,
    Indhu.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2007
  5. sunikris

sunikris Bronze IL'ite

Thanku Indhu

Dear Indhu,
    Thanku for ur immediate reply.
    I will follow that.
    Thanks for sharing ur tip with us

Bye :wave

Last edited: Jan 14, 2007
  6. sunikris

sunikris Bronze IL'ite

Thanku Latha

Dear Latha,
    Thanku for ur valuable tips to prevent hair loss.
    actually My body is very heat. From my child hood its like that only.
    I used to have lots of water, Veg & fruits in a day. But no use.
    I used to take less oil &salt foods.& pickels once in a week like that.
    But still i am having this hair loss problem.
    Surely i will try this scalp massage & will come back to u with god result.

Thanku for sharing the tip with us & plz keep sending these type of tips.

Bye
    Suneeta

7. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Thanks

Dear Suneetha,

Whatever it is, face or hair, you pay a little attention, it'll bloom and shine. Just like we people are. Thanks for your feed back.
    I am ready to help in anyway possible, if I know the answers.
    Love

Latha :wave

8. hari

hari Guest

how to prevent dandruf

hi ladies,
    it is good to start a thread like this.all the tips r good n i ll try them.but pls give tips to reduce dandruf.bcoz of that i m loosing lots of my hair.my hair became half now.so how can i regain my lost hair.pls help.

regards
    hari

9. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Dear Hari,

First , do check up to find if what you have is dandruff. So many people mistake dirt and grease to be dandruff and use anti dandruff shampoos. These shampoos make it harder and dandruff like flakes increase. So if you have some doubt about your dandruff , then stop using any of the shampoos which come in the ads like clinic or head shoulders etc.
    My son had the same problem, I stopped him from using clinic shampoo, slowly his problem faded and is now using vatica. That's why I am telling you.
    Is your hair oily or dry ?? What type of dandruff you have ? Can you please tell me?
    Have you showed it to a doctor?
    Once you cure this , your hairfall will stop.
    Latha

10. hari

hari Guest

hello latha,
    thank u for ur quick response. i am sure that it is not dust.i can clearly observe,white powder like particles comming out while combing my hair.i dont use shampo like clinic.i use ayur (coconut) herbal shampo.my hair is normal hair.this problem gone severe in this winter.r there any home made tips to follow.pls suggest do i ve to consult doctor or can i reduce my problem using some tips .

bye
    hari

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2007