1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Time and tide waits for no man

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jun 21, 2009.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Time is the most playful element because it lengthens the minutes when we wait for it and rushes the hours when we intend to enjoy the moments.

When we are happy time is too short for us to enjoy. But when we are sad we feel there is lot of time. Time does not pass only. If people are around us then we dont feel much but when noone is there we feel the day is not passing only.

Time does not wait for us and so we should make good use of it. For some work we have no time. Sometimes we loose our time in unnecssary things.

Lost somewhere between sunrise and sunset two golden hours each set with sixty diamond minutes. Time is very precious.
    As every thread of gold is valuable so is every moment of time. A man who is young in years may be old in hours, if he has lost no time.

Better to use the time in a good manner so that we need not repent later. Well arranged time is the surest mark of well arranged mind. The years teach much which the days never know.

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Viji mam,

Time and tide definitely do not wait for anyone and you have summed up well.

Lot of us say that we do not have time, when a little time management will help us to have all the time required to pursue and do things we want to...

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shanthi

Thankyou for your valuable feedback. I was just thinking 31 viewers but no feedbacks and was getting disappointed. Your fb has brought encouragement to me and you have made my day.

I think many did not have time to give fb.

love
    viji

4. SeethaHari

SeethaHari New IL'ite

Viji Madam,

A very good writeup.
    I remember " Time and tide wait for none" from my school days. Our maths teacher told us to write this satement and put in on the table and not waste time by thinking about things.
    Every minute is precious.
    Thanks again for putting this before the bigger forum.

Good heart is what matters.

Regards
    Seetha

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Seetha

Sorry dear for the late reply. Thank you for your feedback and true that we cant waste our time, time is very precious

love
    viji