1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ticketsand Vacation Sponsoring For Inlaws

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by frndlysgp, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Yes, & if naari doesn’t send the money & the Sil is annoyed, send @Minion to deal with her. Nobody will seem more annoying ever after that!:laughing:

Dishaa likes this.
  2. Minion

Minion Platinum IL'ite

If @Naari is annoyed it means the whole world is annoyed.

3. frndlysgp

frndlysgp Silver IL'ite

Thanks @yellowmango for your response. He agrees to my point but hesitant on how to tell them. Also concerned on what his parents might think. As SIL had a intention of travelling again with her in laws we indirectly said that she can come with them. But not sure whether they got the hint. He feels that if we stress on it his parents may feel that we are asking her not to come. Things become complicated when they are not sensitive enough

4. frndlysgp

frndlysgp Silver IL'ite

Totally agree with this. I have told my husband many times that except for parents(both sides of course) the rest of extended family are always welcome to come and stay. Cooking and all is not a problem, but of course they will have spend on their own for rest of the activities. How much ever we do people never get satisfied. I have observed earlier also if some one comes and stays we some how struggle to do day to day cooking after the office hours, even though can't cook an elaborate meal, i just made basic meal as they were vegetarians and don't like the food here. But people never appreciate or thank full to what we did. They take it as granted

Sunburst likes this.