Thursday Message:About Shirdi Sai Baba

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Mar 1, 2012.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear all Sai Sisters,

Om Sai Ram.

SAMARTHA SAI.jpg

Baba's Advice regarding our Behaviour.

The following words of Baba are of general welfare and invaluable. If they are kept in mind and acted upon, they will always do you good.

“Unless there is some relationship or connection, nobody goes anywhere.If any men or creatures come to you, do not discourteously drive them away butreceive them well, and treat them with due respect. Shri Hari (God) will becertainly pleased, if you give water to the thirsty, bread to the hungry,clothes to the naked and your Verandah to strangers for resting. If anybodywants money from you and you are not inclined to give, do not give but do notbark at him like a dog. Let anybody speak hundreds of things against you, donot resent by giving any bitter reply. If you tolerate such things you willcertainly be happy. Let the world go topsy-turvy, you remain where you are.Standing in your own place look on calmly at the show of all things passingbefore you. Demolish the wall of difference that separates you from Me, andthen the road for our meeting will be clear and open. The sense ofdifferentiation as I and thou is the barrier, that keeps away the disciple fromhis Master and unless that is destroyed the state of union is not possible. “AllahMalik”, i.e. God is the sole Proprietor, nobody else is our Protector. Hismethod of work is extra- ordinary, invaluable and inscrutable. His will be doneand He will show us the way, and satisfy our heart’s desires. It is on accountof Rinanubandh (former relationship) that we have come together, let us loveand serve each other and be happy. He who attains the supreme goal of life isimmortal and happy, all others merely exist i.e., live so long as theybreathe.”(Shri Sai Satcharita, Ch: 18 &19).

May Sai Baba bless us all.

Om Shri Sai Gunatheetha Gunaathmane Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who is the epitome of all Virtues and attributeless.

9 people like this.
  2. ann74

ann74 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for sharing this

Om Sainathaay namah...

3. malligashivaram

malligashivaram Gold IL'ite

4. suryakala

Dear Ann74,

Thanks for your visit. May Sai Baba bless you and your family in abundance. Our humble salutation to the Vanerable Master, Shri Sai Natha.

5. suryakala

Dear Malligashivaram,

Thanks for your visit. May Sai natha bless you and your family in abundance.

Om Shri Sai Lakshmi Narayanaya Namaha- Our humble salutation to the epitome of Shri Lakshmi Narayana, one of the Trimurthis, the Master of Preservation.

6. suryakala

Dear all,

BABA WITH GOLDEN ROSE.jpg

Sai Baba has said for the welfare of His devotees," Those, who are fortunate and whose demerits have vanished, take to My worship. If you always say,"Sai, Sai", I shall take you over the seven seas believe in these words, and you will be certainly benefitted. I do not need any paraphernalia of worship- either eight- fold or sixteen- fold. I rest there, where is full devotion".

Baba lives forever.....in the hearts of hisdevotees. For a devotee who has completely surrendered to Baba, He is alwayspresent within his heart as God residing in the temple.

Om Shri Sai Bhaktha Hridalaya Namaha- Humble salutation to Him who dwells in the hearts of His devotees.

3 people like this.
  7. Agilas

Agilas Gold IL'ite

thanks for sharing

SAI RAm
    SAI RAM
    SAI RAM

8. suryakala

Dear Agilas,

Thanks for your visit and response. If you hear the Leelas ( stories) of Sai daily, you will always see Him.

May Sai Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Om Shri Sai Priyaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the Master, who is dear to His devotees.

9. suryakala

Dear IL Sisters,
    Om Sai Ram.

Baba with Shiva.jpg

Happy MahaShivaratri to you all.

On the occasion of MahaShivaratri, I pray to Lord Shiva, that His blessings may always be with you all.

Om shri Sai Nathaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the Venerable Master, Shri Sainatha.

3 people like this.
  10. baby1

baby1 Bronze IL'ite

dear surya kala, very nice wordings about saibaba. i also worship Him in my heart. thanks to you for sharing such a lovely wordings about baba in this thread. i don't check many threads in IL. just i happened to check this thread.
    do tell me how to know/read about sai leelas as u said above here that if we hear saileela we can see Him actually. how to see baba actually? pls reply.