1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Thise Quote I Reckon With....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sunkan, Aug 25, 2007.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear TDU,
    it looks like birds of a feather flock together, yes we are all here to please the indus in our own way, and do it more colorfully, some do it with an extra zeal and some go not mentioning it at all...sunkan

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear viju,
    its time u signed viju every where...i love to hear that ...yes viju writers are contributors and nothing else..did you notice your article come up for august best read i have also nominated ..pl do visit there too, i know you are new here that is y this spl mention here..sunkan

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear kamla,
    i might had brought them over, but i feel very elated to hear from you how u enjoy their posts, it is nice to be the first one here in indus to have found them, the rest is me, so i cant help doing it..photos i mean, they are my passion i share, thanku sunkan

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi sunkan,

I had already posted on this thread but would like to bring this to the forum so that somebody else will try it..
    After returning back to chennai, i keep it a point to call all the elderly relatives, parents of my friends, especially the parents of my nri friends and talk to them for sometime. In this fast world, lot of them need somebody to whom they can talk and relate to. Lot of them identify me, even as i say hello and tell me they were thinking of me....they were waiting for my call... it really makes their day and also mine...i get all their blessings ... that keeps me going....

5. Manjureddy

Manjureddy Gold IL'ite

Dear Sun
    Yes, I've decided to call you Sun , because your posts have always held so much life and light ; and with this beautiful post, you are really up there, like the sun, spreading warmth and light with your soulful thoughts and gentle sentiments. Life is really about small , everyday things. If we can enrich each moment with the kind of nobleness you have exhibited, then we would have lived a really Rich life.

Salaams to you Sun.
    Regards
    manjula

PS: I must agree with Kamla that we all owe much to you for bringing in the delightful trio of Cheeniya, Kamalji and T.Mom. who have been adding so much glitter and charm to our community.

6. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Sunkan

Thanks. I still continue doing what I feel that I should do, and definitely not with any expectations....:yes: . I used to tell my wife the same words what you said....Whatever good deed you do for somebody... somewhere or the other someone else will help you....... We have practically experienced this in our life. so...

Thanks once again

Veda

7. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear shanthi,
    there are a lot of friends in IL too who are shy to go forward and this should enlighten them, all of us here are for each other and not to spoil their reputation or take advantage but to help, and they should come forward and make more friends, that is what this IL is for, and if we can help each other why not. it is great to hear you do this, i am sure the parents look forward for some news from their children it is like hanumar going from lanka to rama to tell abt sita, the messenger is more powerful than the two ends, sorry you are not hanumar, but some one a great soul like him..sunkan

8. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear manju,
    me getting the best award from you, u have released sun out of the kan hahah,
    the trio just happened with me yaar, hope they dont see here, all the time i had only IL in mind and if my friends actually see me they would say agreed you gave us a platform and new crowd to admire but u had IL in mind right, i hope they dont catch me with it...yeah the trio are giving grt shades here...thanks a lot for your genuine pep, its made my day..sun

9. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear tdu,
    what is ur name i dont like calling u with initials, anyway it is tough to write comic than serious stuff as it is happening all over and easier to remmeber, but comic u need to trigger urself, like very initially i had written abt farting but as the subject was that none would come forward to comment, but apart from that the words my uncle used were fun, he was a live wire and i have never had dull moment when he was around he died young at 40 but tremendous memory he has left behind....
    sunkan

Last edited: Nov 6, 2007
  10. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sundari,
    I do read all your posts, but sometimes I do not post my comments due to constraint of time. I am glad to know from this thread that you had lured the most prominent ILites to IL. You are doing a great srevice to your friends and I really admire you. i am a cocoon and is just trying to grow wings and will take some time to flutter. You are really great!
    Love,
    Pushpavalli