1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"THIS YEAR, I WILL - New Year Resolution Contest - Jan 2013"

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by RiddhimaT, Jan 1, 2013.

1. karthikadinesh

karthikadinesh New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

Wish everyone a very very happy and prosperous new year.

Basically I am very emotional and would even roll out in tears if someone uses harsh words at me,so my new year resolution is to stay strong and not to cry for anything in Life.

Regards,
    Karthika

2. Acetone

Acetone New IL'ite

Hello All

This year I will

Expand my work of education for working children to 100 more children
    Work on my saving pattern and reduce my personal expenses
    Revive my habit of book reading which I lost almost 10 years ago.

Love to all and regards

Mend my

3. suchasingh

suchasingh New IL'ite

well this year i would like to be more patient.
    And most Important I would like to focus more on my work and be able to earn well for my family and also myself.
    i don't want to be to modest but my profession and my work are my life as my family is and i would want be the support system i have been always and want to continue to be the same.

4. s1mran1jeet

s1mran1jeet New IL'ite

I want to be happy all the time and make happy to all. :)

5. Hachiko

Hachiko Gold IL'ite

Hi everyone..Happy New Year to everyone

My new year resolution for 2013 is to be a good daughter to my parents...Yes,,I have been a great wife to my husband,good DIL to my MIL and fantastic buddy to my friends..but I knew,..I'm not a very loving and caring daughter... I've always been a rebel against my parents..If they said A,I will tell B..I prefer to go opposite direction of them..I knew well,I shouldn't behave like that..but I can't control..because the anger and the hatred deep inside me.My parents went separate way when I was 13years old.It affected me so much and my growing days were really messed up because of the separation.I used to blamed them when things went wrong in my life..From a jovial girl,I became a very depressed and confused girl..After almost 10years of separation,My parents reconciled and all of us moved into a same house..But I wasn't elated.The anger always ther.I did so much to hurt them.I wanted them to feel the pain I went thru without them...But now,being a mum and when I look at my baby's face,I can relate the sacrifices and pain my mum would have went thru ..the sleepless nite,the pain of giving birth,the care and love they would have showered on me..Now ,I realized,maybe time and situation made to separate ways...and again destiny brought us back together.I have been ignorant all the while n I guess it's still not too late to mend things with them..sorry pa and ma..

5 people like this.
  6. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Hachiko thats a beautiful resolution and you are right that its only after we turn into moms we realize how much our parents must have sacrificed for us....your parents are very lucky to have you :)

1 person likes this.
  7. TheSahil

TheSahil Gold IL'ite

This year I will do what I say!

8. revatisg

revatisg Bronze IL'ite

Hello,

:eek:mg: resolutions are made to implement :thumbsup:iagree

my son who is in 10th std. has promised me for the best result so I am going to help him to achieve that.:wow

as usual some social work.

since last few years I am trying to bridge the gap with my in-laws side, they are showing cold shoulder, still i will continue to patch up with the relations..

me and my husband has promised each other that we are not going to react in any outsider issue.. (with last experience):bang

last but not the least :yes: I am going to reduce my tummy for which i have already started my exercises.. :bonk:exactly:

:thankyou2:

2 people like this.
  9. revatisg

revatisg Bronze IL'ite

dear hachiko,

life is not certain.. do this as much as you can..

1 person likes this.
  10. mirambika123

mirambika123 Senior IL'ite

I think this year I am not going to break my resolutions as I do every year.I always wished to bridge the gap between me and my old and next generation.I always wished to get rid of the identity crisis.I always wished to protest against the injustice done to others.Hope I can do justice to all of them.