1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Things which i want to revisit....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by MahiSree, Jun 28, 2010.

1. MahiSree

MahiSree Gold IL'ite

1. My first stage event (in my L.k.G), a fancy dress competition, turned out to be a comedy show for the audiences as they couldnot control seeing a gypsy("Kurathi") crying loud on stage -
    Would like to revisit it to make my mom happy with my 'gypsy' performance at least for the time she spent for my make-up.:-D

2. My first fight, Balloon fight in my 1st S.T.D, i failed to blast the balloon of one of my best enemies(?!) who'll always pinch others -
    Would like to
    revisit it and give a pinch.If not to her, at least to her balloons. :p

3. My first picnic, in our school bus to Kodaikanal. All my fellow students were pretending as if they were about to puke out. I had no such feeling. They looked at me like "What a specimen she is!" -
    Would like to revisit it and pretend as they did at least for the candy "Orange mittai" which my Ma'm distributed.

4. My first photograph on stage for a dance performance; I was looking like a witch with my kaajal out of the line from where it should be, lipstick almost gone with the lolly-pop my dad gave me -
    Would like to revisit it to patch up my make-up and to look good on that photograph.

5. My first award from my school Principal, for which i forgot to say "Thank you" as i was looking at the gift checking if its better than other gifts -
    Would like to revisit it and say "Thank u Mam" to my lovely Principal, who later on became my God Mother by encouraging me for all my skills.

6. My first(& last) slap from my Dad for collapsing the carrom coins between a game as i lost that game for which i dint talk to him for the whole day -
    Would like to revisit it to say "Sorry appa" for the kiss he offered to convince me while i was sobbing.:bowdown

7. My first blow on my higher secondary results for which i expected above 90%, but got only 87%. I was crying the whole week -
    Would like to revisit it to correct my mistakes in Physics paper which led me to earn 3% less than i expected.

8. My first meet with my DH (before marriage), when i tried to look shy as expected by my Mom.Instead i blushed at him, alas, he too returned the same when i made to sit in front of my Dad to speak with -
    Would like to revisit it to try to act as if i felt shy on seeing him.(U know, it never happened even on my marriage) and want to spend an hour with him in a deserted garden.

9. On my first delivery, before i delivered my sweet DS my DH came to labour room. His eyes filled with tears holding my hands tight, on seeing me in pain and crying.'Coz i never saw tears from his eyes before -
    Would like to revisit it and try to smile at my DH saying ,"Am alright dear! Dont worry plz".

10. Lot more to revisit - Even to this post if, the moderator comments something to be edited. But afraid of getting bonks:bonk from you if i extend my list.
    So bidding "bye" as of now. :wave
    Will revisit to put more "Kadi" threads like this or Thank you if i get replies...

~MahiSree

2. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Hi mahi,

A good list of situations that you wish would happen again so that you act better but I liked this the best.

My first award from my school Principal, for which i forgot to say "Thank you" as i was looking at the gift checking if its better than other gifts -

:biglaugh:biglaugh

3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mahisree
    I think we all together will put you in the time machine so that you can go into your past and redo all that you wish to do......hehehe

4. MahiSree

MahiSree Gold IL'ite

Thank u Mindian and Aruna for reading my post.:)

5. Anabika

Anabika Silver IL'ite

I had a good read. There are many instances where I would like to go back to handle it differently this time :).

Keep Writing.
    Anabika

6. MahiSree

MahiSree Gold IL'ite

Thanks Anabika for reading :)

7. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Ha ha Ha,

Your first photograph is the ultimate one Mahi. Good to read dear as everyone will have such lists for sure:cheers.

8. MahiSree

MahiSree Gold IL'ite

Ha haa..Thanks Raba.
    Even now when i see that photo all would laugh except my Mom.She wud say 'U look cute dear':-D. kaakaikum than kunju pon kunju ..hee hee