1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Thin/fine Hair Problems & Solutions for Thicker Hair

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by Huma, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Haasinii

Haasinii Bronze IL'ite

Re: How to Increase volume of hair

Asha

As I said I walk from home to work its just 5 mins however in this winter sometimes i feel my hair became dry after i had gone to work but again after few hours it returns to normal...

when i put hair packs and do nice massage etc after I take head bath it feels very nice but suddenly i can see that these days my hair is falling so much..

ok i did one thing....in the past 3 or 4 weeks i used shampoo and meera herbal powder alternately to wash my hair..is it the reason?? i mean using shampoo once and again next week using meera? because switching b/w products does it cause more hair fall??

2. Asha25

Asha25 Senior IL'ite

Well it dpends on if your hairs like the product or not if they like it then it shouldnt be the reason but if its too harsh for them then the scalp will hurt. It is ok to use both I do too at times when I feel my hairs have too much oil I wash with shampoo too. Do you have more fall in winter or summer months??

3. Ambige

Ambige Bronze IL'ite

Asha,

Do you really have that long and thick hair as in your avatar?:roll: I was just curious to know...please don't mistake me....:cheers

4. Asha25

Asha25 Senior IL'ite

Avatar no its the girl from the oil box:lol: my hair is in my profile picture

5. Asha25

Asha25 Senior IL'ite

Hasiini i recommend that you just use oil and braid your hair if you can alot that way your hairs can have a rest and just get enough moisture.

6. SUE

SUE New IL'ite

Thank you so much, I have the same problem. My hair is gone so thin that I can actually see the scalp now!any help on helping the hair to grow back?

7. Haasinii

Haasinii Bronze IL'ite

Asha

I have to say this....this weekend i have massaged my hair with olive oil...and then next day i washed it off with shampoo...guess what my hair felt, soft, silky and smooth and also healthy too...and best part is i didnt loose much hair at all :)

i was so happy...seems like as you said my hair lacked moisturizer and so it dried out ...olive oil worked wonder for me ...thanks again

8. Asha25

Asha25 Senior IL'ite

Good im happy for you,now you know all the things to do now its just using them when you need it. Dont do too many things at once and also to give hairs a rest whenever you can, then you will have beautiful hair:thumbsup

9. Haasinii

Haasinii Bronze IL'ite

Asha

Today again I just applied olive oil and did massage for few mins and had washed my hair after 3 hours..really i can see the difference when i use olive oil...as i feel the volume of my hair and also the color after i wash my hair...feels great....olive oil really has good moisturizing capability...am happy too :)

10. yogmaya

yogmaya New IL'ite

Hi All,

I didn’t get chance to come online in past year but wanted to share my experience with olive oil massage and found this article. I have been using olive oil since past two months and the changes are unbelievable. Hair growth is noticeable and the volume also increased (especially in the place where I started to see baldness, which was scary).

Hope this helps,
    Y

ammani and bhargavi86 like this.