1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

There is a way

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by simran4u, May 3, 2012.

1. simran4u

simran4u Silver IL'ite

Finest Blog - First Weekly Pick of May 2012

View attachment 154562

Dear friends
    Sometimes in our lives we get stuck in a situation where we feel that there would be no way out. Most of us have heard of the saying" Where there is a will , there is a way". If we ponder deeply on this line we would really understand the depth in it and the real meaning of this magical word called Will.

What is a Will and how important is it in our life? Will is nothing but the abundance of choice the lord has showered us with. The almighty has given us lot of choice to decide what we want to do with our lives. Let us be filled with gratitude with the amount of blessings the lord has showered upon us and lead our lives meaningfully.

Let us choose to live our lives wisely as indicated by our scriptures. Let us choose certain principles for our lives like Truth, non violence,a good behaviour, non stealing. Let us choose to base our lives on purity(thoughts,words and actions), peace, love, knowledge and bliss. Apart from doing our daily duties let us introspect and see whether we have lived our day according to the principles we have chosen.

If I choose to be calm in all situations then nobody in this world can affect me. Similarly , If i choose to be happy and keep a positive attitude then however hard may be the situation I can always come out of it healthy and happy.Situations come and go , it is only through our will that we can find a way to tackle them.

2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Thank you for presenting a very well written blog. The root cause of all our pain and suffering is our uncontrolled mind. If we control our mind and five senses, our perception of the world will change completely. The pleasure and pain are feelings that are created in our mind based on its reaction to events happening. If we consider all happenings as events from which we learn experience and learn to treat them equally, we gain equanimity. As a matter of fact, if we believe we are the Supreme Soul, in reality, all events are only experiences we encounter during the existence of the body and mind and it is the mind that connects them all together and make us believe it is one life. As a matter of fact, we exist even when our body or mind does not exist. We (Supreme Souls) are immortal and we go through multiple lives through many bodies and minds. Bodies and Minds appear and disappear in the world but Supreme Soul is immortal.

3. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

For me 'will' is confidence and clarity. On having both these qualities, one can come out of any situation with ease.

4. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

An Excellent blog post and congratulations for winning the award.

I agree with you on the aspect of "Will", it has a profound meaning. If wants to really do something, we can do that & achieve.

Thank you for presenting good thoughts.

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations for winning the finest blog award. Excellent blog. Thank you for sharing the good thoughts

6. kannadapreme

kannadapreme Junior IL'ite

Wow,well said...this really boost my confidence...Thank u for the Blog

7. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Simran4u,
    Congratulations for winning the Finest Blog Award!
    An Excellent Blog!
    Thanks for sharing the Good thoughts with ILs.

8. InnerBliss

InnerBliss Gold IL'ite

Thank you Simran for sharing your optimism and the value of introspection in the end of the day. It was the joy reading this blog. :)

9. fancyladies

fancyladies New IL'ite

like <Alice in Wonderland>

10. sharefemalefeel

sharefemalefeel New IL'ite