Theme parks in chennai

Discussion in 'Places & Events' started by sasha16, Apr 27, 2010.

1. sasha16

sasha16 New IL'ite

Hi ,

Can anybody suggest me some good theme parks in chennai to spend a day along with my 4 yrs kid?. He is very much interested to goto theme parks after seeing ads of Black thunder in TV. Please list the rides available there . He is more interested in water games. Let me know the entry fees also. I am looking for more rides for my kid. which theme park will be good for 4 yrs kid?.

Please do mention the entry fees also.

Thanks in advance.

2. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    Theme parks are a good way to spend the day!
    Means lot of activity, the ones that I can think of is MGM Dizzie world and Kishkinta. Entry fee is around Rs.200 to 300. In dizzie world they have separte entry fee for water rides! I went there sometime back so let's also wait for the others to confirm!!
    Have fun!

3. xandra

xandra New IL'ite

Great offers 43% Discount on Queensland Theme Park in Chennai....visit masthideals website....

4. tuffyshri

tuffyshri Gold IL'ite

Try visiting VGP Golden beach.. you have option to spend time in beach also apart from playing games.

I am NOT against theme parks, I myself love the adventures there. But PLEASE BEWARE that we do not know the maintenance and care that these theme parks do. There are chances of accidents especially in rides if not the water sports. Have that in mind before choosing one. Have fun!

5. Deepa88

Deepa88 New IL'ite

MGM is nice,but it is not so big as VGP golden beach.In MGM entrance rate is approximately 350 to 400.We can use all rides.In VGP entrance rate is starting from 250(minimum rides and water rides not allowed),300(minimum rides and water rides),450(can use all rides).London bull is there in VGP which is very interesting to children.Both VGP and MGM has limited amusement rides.