Theme parks in chennai to celebrate DD's first b'day

Discussion in 'Places & Events' started by JGVR, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

1 person likes this.
  2. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi....
    I personally feel,your kid might not enjoy the theme park as she is only a year old...generally 1st birthday parties would be celebrated for the sake of the parents/family/relatives/friends....kids really start to enjoy only after 2 years...so if you think that your kid would enjoy in a theme park,if thats your only intention then i dont think it would work out...more to say,she might get irritated roaming around the whole day in the sun...sorry i dint mean to sound harsh,just to give some idea....
    but if you plan to keep her in a place and take your relaitves/friends to enjoy there,then thats a good idea...that would be a wonderful birthday too....
    but as somebody else has mentioned,you can checkout the resorts in ECR road and host your party there...many of them arrange...

1 person likes this.
  3. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

thanks to all who stopped by this thread for your wonderful suggestions.yes i will enquire about abhirami mega mall,hansel and gratel.i also googled about a place called vanilla bean near anna nagar.need to enquire about that also.thanks again.

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

jgvr,

i forgot the name of this place and suddenly i got it. check out toyzdayout. it is a nice place that caters for kids . it has a partyhall, library and playarea. maybe it would suit your requirements. they have a website with the same name. check it out.

a few of my friends took their kids all in the age group of 1-5..and they loved the place.

1 person likes this.
  5. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

Shanvy-Their website also looked good.will definitely try that as well.Thanks.

6. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

useful thread.. IS ANYTHING LIKE THAT IN ANNA NAGAR???

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

I don't know any place like this in anna nagar..but once had been to this mini hall for a small party..psbmini hall, kambar colony check it out if it is useful.

Also in roottowings school itself there is a chillies fun zone with lot of activities..check if they do allow party hosting?not sure though

There is a banquet hall in vijay park..(some ilite had her kids' party there) there are two in skywalk..but costs could have escalated.

Check out in your own area..