1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Woman In Heat

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sunkan, Sep 11, 2007.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

AH MEETA,
    COMPETITION IS COMPETITION AND U NEED TO RUN UR BRAIN COME WHAT MAY TO PRODUCE SOMETHING UNIQUE, SOMETIMES IT FLOWS SOME TIME IT DAMS UP WHAT CAN BE DONE, HAPPY U ENJOYED...SUNKAN

2. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Dear Sundari

That was good..I read this only today...saw the 'other' woman also being in heat and was wondering what is happening here...why all this heat...only today,got the time to read all the 'heat' posts....well done...the suspense was too much!!!:-D

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

thanku sunitha,
    happy u liked it, there is also another one like this under the twinsmom chek over about water bottle galaxy and dustbin is the title but under different name...sunkan

4. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Hi Sundari,
    that was a COOL one:cool2: ......ha ha , enjoyed reading the words which created so much visual impact....and you never gave a clue anywhere, abut where, what etc.....cool one....and great imagination! Phew , what a relief that will be really....only the one sleeping through the night in an non ac compartment can actually feel it! :2thumbsup:

5. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

thanks sudha,
    happy u liked it so much..did u read the other one under twins mom where we got the word, water bottle, galaxy and dustbin to make a story..chek there too i dont think it is having the same impact as here, but something similar in a game, wish u had written on this subject on ur own experience that would be revealing the mind with so many roots, we woman are colorful and make the world have many colorful rainbows...sundari

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Sunkan,

You aer very naughty.Even i thought something else :cry:

Good one.good suspense.

Tell me can i post my blogs here, or only in the middles.The middles seems very quiet, and hardly any visitors there.It is like the situation u described, like the hawker shooing away flies, waiting for customers.HAHA.Regards.kamal

7. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

kamalji,
    may be the hawker has to change his wares according to the place that he sits...i think u r slowly increasing ur viewership here, i told you to come up with your view of the woman in heat but kya karen aap thak pahuncha hi nahi..sunkan

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Sunkan,

i received yr note reg this, but well this is a very hot topic even for me,so i left it.

But u made up for it, and started the thread, and yu wrote damn well.Yes i will now change my wares, haha.REgards.kamal