1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Touch

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Lavanya,
    What you write is quite true !
    But I really wondered, whether I should have attempted it at all ? The tension was not worth it !
    Anyway I am back to my usual way of getting up & only one trouble, comes per day, if at all !:mrgreen:
    Love,
    Chithra.
    PS - Thanks for not getting imaginary doubts like Sri & Kamla !!
    I wish you all success in your new self-analysis !

2. Chitvish

Dear Kamla,
    From when did you start getting naughty ? Is it not the Egaboga urimai of Meena , Sudha & me, so far ?:mrgreen:
    Well, rest assured, Vish will never be crushed, however light I become. Please read my reply to Sri. I rolled over an empty bed to the other side, Kamla. How imaginative you can be ??
    Love,
    Chithra.

3. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

Dear cheeniya,
    Yes I have also had premonitions about things going wrong and most of the time it does happen.People like govindu are very common but since there are no skeletons in my cupbord I am rarely blackmailed!However people do come in the name ofreligion and offerings to God and naturally we write the money off!
    Regards,
    Meenu

4. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chithra
    Is it the fear that you might roll over him again that makes Vish get up at such an unearthly hour? Why that's about the time I go to sleep daily!
    Sri

4 people like this.
  5. Cheeniya

Dear Kamla
    Were you referring to the British pounds that chitvish might be keeping with her? In case you were referring to the physical pounds, (Sri purses his lips in disbelief!)
    Sri

6. Cheeniya

Dear Meenu
    Mine are not exactly skeletons in the cupboard either but I imagine them to be so and willingly let myself get blackmailed!
    Sri

7. Chitvish

Dear Sri,
    What does the following mean?
    (Sri purses his lips in disbelief!)
    How could you "insult" me like this ? Poor Kamla has made an honest attempt to please me because she knows that my pet topic is weight reduction ! You have punned on pounds too !
    Namma ooru rupaikke Vish ai kanakkellam koduthuttu sanction panna cholli kenjanum ! British pounds ku naan enge porathu !
    You can verify with him, he has been getting up at 3.30 Am from the day we got married. Now I know what you will come up with? - whether he preponed the time after marrying me ! No, no, not only Vish, but their whole family members are early risers as if they celebrate Diwali every day !
    Well, Sri, we learn to put up with so many things, after we get married in the name of "adjustment" !
    Love,
    Chithra.

8. Cheeniya

Dear Chithra
    For a man who has never seen 3.30 am even on a Diwali day, I find it quite unbelievable! They used to say that of Jawaharlal Nehru. This is the second case I am hearing!
    As for weight reduction, I got confused because we have switched over to metric system long back and body weight is usually expressed in kilograms.
    The way you have all those lavish spreads for your IL friends, I wonder if Vish ever asks you for any kanakku!
    But its good news that you are trimming up but dont do it through excessive fasting. You may end up with ulcers. I am right now waging a losing battle against bulging maybe because I have no motivation for getting trimmer!:wink:
    Sri

9. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear cheeniya sir,

i just happened to stumble on this post today and enjoyed it immensely ...maybe because it reminded me of one such govindu?...i can vividly remember my fathers nodding expression "avan edhuku varaan theriyum":biglaugh:biglaugh

but i found the character quite endearing...haha blackmail, if nothing else works.?

the whole post and style so hilarious that i have brought it up for others to read.

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dea r Sri,

this is one classic tale, as good as any PG Woodhouse one.who says there is noone better than him, i know of Cheeniya of Chennai.Superb.

Govindu will keep that peice of paper, to blackmail u more eh ! And maybe one day he may get it autcioned at Sotheyby for a million dollor or more, who knows, bit for that u have to become more famous, like Tiger Woods maybe Sri ?So now u have to live up to yr casanova reputation.:rotfl:rotfl

Talking about the cricket those days, same here, we used to go early, and stand in those lines, for the 50/- tickets, the crowd was more roudy there, and it was fun, so much bnoise, and god forbid if Durrani hit a six or two, boy oh boy.

and how was i to know i would soon be taking interviews of these famous guys, like i did for Russi Surti, and he and me became great pals over Whiskey and ciggies.HAHA

Great one Sri, yr sense of humour is unparalled.

Regards

kamal