1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Third Melting Moment!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Dec 26, 2011.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks, Raji. Sheela is no more. I have posted the details elsewhere in this blog. thanks for coming in.
    sridhar

2. varalotti

Dear Ramya,
    thanks for coming in. I am not a wonderful man and I do not deserve your salute. Somebody told me about this incident and I faithfully wrote it down for you. I just acted as a scribe.
    thanks for the nice words,
    sridhar

3. varalotti

Dear anu,
    when the doctor told me in our club's car park even I could not control my tears. thank god the place was dark and he could not see my tears.
    I have posted about Sheela elsewhere in this blog. She is no more.
    thanks for coming in,
    sridhar

4. varalotti

Thanks a ton, Sir for adding to the blog content. It's really very touching. Hats off to your wife, Sir. And to you. I am really proud of you both, Sir.
    love,
    sridhar

5. varalotti

Dear Lalitha,
    Yes, this is indeed very touching. I cried all the way when I drove home in my car on that evening. I could not sleep. The next day the words came out on their own.
    Viswamitra's narration has added a glow to this blog.
    thanks for coming in, Lalitha.
    sridhar

6. varalotti

My dear DD,
    At last you have come to see appa's blogs. That too after years. That's okay. I know you'll come if I really write well.
    Yes, this made me cry for many days. Such is the nature of true love.
    love,
    your appa

7. varalotti

Sofea,
    In a way I am sorry that I made a happy go lucky girl cry. But believe me these tears are born of love and not grief. Every one is capable of feeling the love even if it is expressed by somebody else.
    I have been now labelled as an emotional writer. My sister when she called me to wish for the new year said that she could not read my new book without a box of tissues. I took that as a compliment. For me if the mentioning of the name God does not bring you tears then you're an atheist.

Even without your reading this blog I know you are a very considerate, caring and compassionate human being. I found it out when I read your Roommates series.
    love,
    sridhar

8. varalotti

Dear Akila,
    If an event like this melts our heart, you know, paradoxically, we can lift our collars. All hopes are not lost for the humanity. There is still a chance to rebuild a society based on the love of the heart than on the strength of the intellect.
    thanks for coming in,
    sridhar

9. varalotti

Dear Susri,
    Though it is really sad that his wife has left him alone in this world, in a way, they are together.
    And thanks for the kind words about me, susri. I need to confess that I am not a nice person. I just reproduce nice incidents I hear from others. That in itself cannot make me nice. But will surely help me when I walk the long road whose destination is to be a really nice person.
    love,
    sridhar

10. varalotti

Dear Satchi,
    the young man who told me about the incident was eager to show this blog to Dr.Balaraman himself. But I forbid him from doing that as I was afraid that it might give the great man, some sad memories.

You are right. Dr. Balaraman is now reconciled to the realities. He looks a little aged but is cheerful and enthusiastic, the same way he used to be when his wife was around.

When the love is perfect then there is no parting in the real sense of the term.
    thanks for coming in,
    sridhar