1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The terrible sequel!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vidya
    I fully understand and appreciate my Doctor's love for me and never suspected his motives behind what he is doing to me but pray tell me, should anyone's love for anyone else take such brutal form?
    The possibility of a soap getting out of our hands is directly proportional to its size. I have observed that while Indian soaps are smaller, the ones coming from west are far larger implying that their palms are large enough to hold them comfortably. Even some of the Indian soaps are larger than normal like the round Mysore Sandal Soap. In fact, I continue dropping it until it reaches a size that fits into my palm comfortably.
    Having said all this about large soaps, I am equally uncomfortable with the miniature soaps supplied in Hotels. Very often, they get lost in my massive body!
    Sri

2. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Cheeniya Sir,
    After reading your reply to Vivbass, about giving bath to a donkey...., it reminds me of my grandpa who used to say that 'all piglets are cute when they are born'. I hope you understand the situation which prompted him to say so!
    Sriniketan

3. Cheeniya

Dear Sri
    I can understand what prompted your grandpa to say so!:-D
    Sri

4. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya sir ,
    Sad to know about ur miserable experience at ur bathroom . Thank God for it was not disastrous and that you are safe !
    Umar Khayyaam’s those lines are nice & ur words , transforming his thoughtful words into humour are nicer ! Y did u stop with one poem ( that was a nice one ! ) ? Continue to write more – who knows ..ur name may be added to the list of great poets like Umar Khayyaam in future !

Chennai traffic with ‘ padma viyoogam ‘ – a nice & apt comparison !
    Listening to my favourite songs in my ipod is my one & only pastime . I understand ipod is a great outlet to you at this stage of confinement & of course the greater outlet is our great IL & ur interaction with our dear ilites !
    Each & every word of the whole post of urs makes me give a hearty laugh whenever I think of it !:rotfl “ Andha punyamellaam ungalukkuthaan , sir “ ! :thumbsup
    One saree ( of 50,000 shades ) sold out for sure at RMKV shop , am I right , sir ? ! ?
    With regards ,
    Indhu .

5. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear AC & Sri,
    Days back, Sri wrote
    Ask her why she can't try something of Chitvish whose recipes she keeps reading whole day!
    Now AC writes
    I am rolling on the floor laughing and laughing
    to which my son rushes to ask "has chitvish posted a new recipe?"
    (no malice intended
    )
    For which Sri replies
    I thought I was the only one who had this habit of rolling on the floor laughing reading a recipe but you too?
    It's news to me!

Well, Sri Sir & AC madam,
    I take very strong objection to all the "subtle but meaningful" insults, hurled at me.:-(
    AC, I can see that you have now shifted sides & leaning heavily towards the other side. I feel like blurting out,
    You too, Brutus?:confused:
    Well, it is your decision - I accept it with humility, ofcourse choicelessly. As I always write, change is the only thing that does not change.I feel sorry for Sri, who always wrote to you, referring to me as your mentor ! He could not have judged more wrongly.
    Well, Sri, I am nomore.:shock:

Sri, you first made me feel as if I was writing stories to keep reading the whole day. Now, it is as though, I am writing humour stories to make you roll on the floor laughing.. Well, writing humour is as alien to me as perhaps, giving the recipe of "VeNNilavu Sojji" is to you! :-D
    ( That is my special deepavali recipe for which your wife gave me the idea!)

Ok, enough is enough, my dear friends ! Do not tease my recipe column; you can freely tease me as an individual.
    This is the mildest warning to you from my end. Further teasing me, may increase the intensity of hurt from me.If you want me to quit "Ask chitvish" - I am sorry, I cannot oblige.:evil:
    In deep hurt,
    Chithra.

6. Cheeniya

Dear Indhu
    Thank you! Why do you call him Umar Khayyam? Any specific reason? That saree of 50000 shades was gifted to Jyothika for her wedding I understand! I pod is a real boon to haemorrhage patients and I'm willing to endorse the product to that effect!
    I need a lot of punnyam. I'm happy that my Punnyam account is swelling!
    Thanks once again!
    sri

7. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Sri..,

Thanks ... Shan seldom wears sarees.... So I am saved... Fortunately for me She doesnt have much of a liking for Silk Sarees, Gold Ornaments etc... So... Escaped...:thumbsup.

8. Cheeniya

*** Sri, looking very innocent, ducks for cover***

9. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Hello Cheeniya sir ,
    When did u take over the job of ' Chindu mudinjufying ' from AC ? Let her be the sole person to do that 'fine' job ! It was just a spelling mistake that i wrote 'umar ' for 'omar' ! No specific reason ,sir . U know , i belong to the categery of inn....ocent people !
    Secondly , I thought Mrs . Indhra was the lucky person to get that saree as Diwali gift from u ! So .... i made 2 mistakes in my single post :bang Is there any 'praayachitham' for that , sir ? ! ? :confused::)
    Regards,
    Indhu .

10. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri,
    To my greatest shock, you have ducked, my dear friend.
    No worries, I just wanted to prove what Sthri Shakthi is !
    All is fair between you & me & between me & AC, as well.
    AC, Now you don't duck too !
    Your role as naradhar works better, AC ! I can't help mentioning it.
    Love,
    Chithra.