1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Stalker

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Devika Menon, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Hi Mals,

Glad you liked the piece!!

Thanks for writing in dear.

Devika

2. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Hey Aqua,

Thankyou so much for appreciating my article my dear.

Regards,

Devika

quote=aquamarine;250369]Dear Devika,

A very beautiful piece, so many emotions and it was so realistic...thank you for good read my friend.

warm wishes,

Aqua.[/quote]

3. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Hi Devika,

Great piece of writing......true , that i too felt all the emotions flitting thru Jaanu.....and what an apt title, The Stalker.....enjoyed your style of writing very much. It was very feminine and you brought out the reality of life so well......was i glad that she ran from there before she gave in to temptation!

I wish everyone can listen to their sub conscious at such times, will definitely save us from a lot of upsets in life!

Great job, keep penning , you are a great writer!

4. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Sudha,

Thanks for the words of appreciation.I am glad you enjoyed reading it . This is a very patent topic these days and there is an alarming increase in the number of cases of infidelity , so thought it apt to write a story relating to it.

Regards,

Devika

quote=sudhavnarasimhan;252205]Hi Devika,

Great piece of writing......true , that i too felt all the emotions flitting thru Jaanu.....and what an apt title, The Stalker.....enjoyed your style of writing very much. It was very feminine and you brought out the reality of life so well......was i glad that she ran from there before she gave in to temptation!

I wish everyone can listen to their sub conscious at such times, will definitely save us from a lot of upsets in life!

Great job, keep penning , you are a great writer![/quote]

5. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear Devika

Only after seeing ur post Nominated by so many friends........i rushed and read that.........
    very great writing and it is realistic too........even i will give importance to sub-conscious mind ......and will act according to that........and definitely it will take us to right path......no doubt.......i felt / got mixed feelings about the story.but sorry, iam helpless.iam not able to pour my feelings in words.......and its great....its beyond words........:clap:clap:clap

6. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Devika,
    Nice outpouring of your ideas in your own way.

In my younger years, I used to think, 'does everybody have this inner voice', which later on in my life I came to know that it is called 'conscience or sub-conscience'.

sriniketan

7. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dearest Lata,

Thankyou so much for the wonderful words of appreciation.
    You dont have to worry ,you already have such a wonderful conscience what with your idea of celebrating the IL anniversary in an orphanage. I am very touched by your great gesture. Hope you guys have a great time!!

Regards,

Devika

8. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Srini,

Thankyou so much for writing in. Yes we each one of us have a inner voice , a conscience which helps us to lead a life where the mind is without fear and the head is held high!

Regards,

Devika

quote=Sriniketan;253209]Devika,
    Nice outpouring of your ideas in your own way.

In my younger years, I used to think, 'does everybody have this inner voice', which later on in my life I came to know that it is called 'conscience or sub-conscience'.

sriniketan[/quote]

9. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Devika,

Your title inspired me to read this. It was really worth it. You should really take the advice of Cheeniya sir seriously. You have really got a very good gift....please make good use of it.

The stalker made be dumbfounded. I agree with you it is our conscious that always guides us when we are at the cross roads and have to take an important decision in life.

10. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Lalitha,

Thankyou for your kind words of appreciation. Each and every word coming from the reader means a lot to me . You are very right . Our conscience always comes to our aid to ease out our dilemmas in life , but we need to seriously listen to it.
    Thankyou very much once again.

Love,
    Devika

quote=lalitha shivaguru;253659]Dear Devika,

Your title inspired me to read this. It was really worth it. You should really take the advice of Cheeniya sir seriously. You have really got a very good gift....please make good use of it.

The stalker made be dumbfounded. I agree with you it is our conscious that always guides us when we are at the cross roads and have to take an important decision in life.[/quote]