1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Smile

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Remanambiar, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Remanambiar

Remanambiar New IL'ite

Life has always interested me .The patterns it formed was fascinating and continues to fascinate .The ever changing equations of human relationships seems to me like crossword puzzles for which i keep searching for clues to unlock them .
    Just the other day ......
    Our eyes met across piles of vegetables.Something passed between us .She turned away and i did too .i fiddled with the apples while i saw her with the green leaves ,picking and dropping the bunches one by one .i wandered across to" jams and sauces "Even without turning my head i knew that she was beside me .There was a pregnant silence ...i hummed under my breath while we picked up the bottles and checked the prices.I chose mine ,she chose hers and we turned away from each other.I pushed the trolley to the Gift section.Spying some cushion covers i wandered to the shelf...picked them up one by one ran my fingers over the soft fabric and kept them back and then there she was doing the same .I dropped a cover i was holding ,both ofus bent down at the same time .We straightened and smiled at each other.It was a smile of loneliness that we shared.

1 person likes this.

2. Aspire

Aspire Gold IL'ite

Keep smiling!!!

3. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi...
    Smile a while while you smile miles n miles of smile....

Lovely write up....