1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Riddle of Buxom girls and brawny men

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viswa
    My wife and I have agreed on day one of our marriage that we would be each other's punch bag should a need for a punch bag arose. I am glad to say that this solemn agreement is followed by us till date though my wife makes use of this facility a lot more than me. Say at 1000 to 1 ratio!

Manmadha Leelai was one of the best movies of Kamal and his wrong numbers in that movie always landed him in right situations. But I pity that heroine Alam. Until this movie, she was eking out her living as a dancer in club scenes. By raising her to the heroine status, Balachander killed her film career!
    Sri

2. mirambika123

mirambika123 Senior IL'ite

Thanks for the hilarious post. It shook off my all negative feelings and once more revived me to laugh , laugh and laugh.

3. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sri,

Write more about your younger days.

Yes, opposites attract.They fancy the sports' heroes. True, but when it comes to marriage they marry nerds and geeks who are brainy and not brawny and not the high school or college sports' heroes.

Syamala

4. Cheeniya

Dear mirambika
    A hearty welcome to listen to my Senile Ramblings! I do hope you will find the Good to Read Forum so stimulating as to make you start writing soon! And nice to hear that you liked this particular rambling of mine. Thank you for your appreciation.
    Sri

5. Cheeniya

My dear Syamala
    Thanks a lot for your encouraging words. Your statement about marriage has cleared a long standing doubt of mine. Why my DW married me and what did she see in me?
    Sri

6. Poetlatha

Poetlatha Platinum IL'ite

Sir, I thought something serious is about to happen, didn't expect this hilarious turning point! Great idea to make a comedy out of the tragedy that we face....well by tragedy I meant the tough situation we have to go through! Wonderful narration!

7. Cheeniya

Dear Poetlatha
    Thank you for visiting an old Ramble of mine and I feel good that you liked it. Incidentally, it is better that we all develop the knack of seeking humour even from stark situations and that will help us to go through the tougher part of life with great ease!
    Sri