1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Riddle of Buxom girls and brawny men

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Honeybee
    Very often alpa santhoshams provide greater joy than the big ones!
    The physical description of the brainy lot that I had ventured was only in general. Dont you know every rule has an exception?:mrgreen:
    Sri

2. Tamildownunder

Tamildownunder Bronze IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya,

You are absolutely right about the post-lunch scenario where one is more sleepy. I had a lot of problems while studying at Madura College, Madurai. My mother used to pack invariably Thayir sadam for lunch which is more sleep inducing. Immediately after lunch our Physics lecturer will start his class and he used to dictate lot of notes and we were compelled to take it down. Since I used to feel sleepy very much, I used to go to back benches and pose as if I am taking down the notes. The sentences used to start at Mumbai and end up in Chennai and all kirukkals. In BARC, after lunch we used to go to library and select remote corners where there will be small cubicles, spread a book in front and placing our hands on either side of the eyes we would go to sleep. Sometimes they will organise lectures in the afternoon and we used to look forward to them since they would project slides and switch off the lights putting us to sleep.

There have been a number of jokes connected with sleeping in the office. Here is one such joke.

In the office the manager came to know that people sleep during office hours. So, he called the peon and instructed him to find out and report who are all sleeping. He also told him, 'If you find anyone sleeping report to me immediately. Even if I am sleeping wake me up and report'.

Regards,

TDU

3. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello

sports
    miniskirts
    sodabuddi kannadi
    (all brains eh?)
    koon potta puthaga kuviyal
    appadi irunthum...
    kannukkul nooru nilava
    ithu oru kanava....?
    naduvil dragon i
    engirunthu konduvantheer
    sure you can
    mudichupottufy
    motta thalaikkum
    muzhu poosanikkaaikum
    abhas apples and
    miniskirts from kg
    do make good reading..
    a guffaw ....!
    thayir satham
    and a nap in
    physics or chem class
    remember my college days too...

sathya

Last edited: Jul 7, 2007
  4. Cheeniya

Dear TDU
    These are all time-honoured methods of sleeping being practised all over the world. We had a science teacher in the school who used to get mad whenever he saw someone sleeping in the class. He used to throw a piece of chalk which would hit the sleeper just between the brows every time. In appreciation of his skill of never missing his target, we called him Arjunar!
    Sri

1 person likes this.
  5. Cheeniya

Dear Satya
    Thangalin Tamizh oli kettu
    Ethanai natkal ayitru!
    En mana kudiraiyai pinnokki
    Thatti vittal adai adakka naan padum padu!
    Mottai thalaikkum muzhu poosanikkakkum enna
    Adu pogatha idame kidayathu!
    Sri

6. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Cheeniya,

A hilarious article with a very misleading title indeed...buxom beauties and brawny men..was imagining that the characters of Hollywood movies will be jumping out of the silver screen and here you are, talking about puny men and stoopy (?!) gals ...!!!
    Me too liked the scene of the guy hugging two bottles like twins and running after the moving train to please the not so please-able boss!!
    For some reason, wait a minute...the reason being the title, had to think of How to Marry a Millionaire...the buxom beauties going after...no...not after brawn or brain...but after bundles of money and deciding for love! But Mr Cheeniya, we sure are all crazy after brain here.......have no fear:))

L, Kamla

1 person likes this.
  7. Cheeniya

Dear Kamla
    But Mr Cheeniya, we sure are all crazy after brain here.......have no fear:))
    That is a really a very reassuring statement dear Kamla. Henceforth, I'll have no fear! :)
    Are you some kind of a clairvoyant? How did you find out that I had nothing more than just a bit of brain?:mrgreen:
    If being told that you are all crazy about brain 'here' gives me hope, your 'have no fear' seems to imply that I do have the stuff that make people go gaga!
    I am on Cloud 9 , lady!:2thumbsup:
    Sri

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

sri,

You are a riot.I love ur sense of humour.Hats off young man.i just rechecked my BP and its 10 points down.True.girls never looked at me.Maybe i ws the good apple !:smile: Great post Sri.Regards.kamal

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Abha,

The apples example is super and original i have never heard it before.I must be a good apple,bcs good looking girls in college 35 yrs ago, never ever looked at me.But i was not that good at studies too as uw ere.

The description of skirts too was hilarious.Yr comments could have made a good blog in itself u know.You are a super writer,though i have never read a blog from u,but i will catch up with them soon.

Regards.kamal

10. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Sri,

I am happy to hear there is atleast one more person like me who dreams himself as superman..... I studied in all boys school and in vivekananda college... (In otherwords Ashramam in those days)...

So I never had the opportunity to look/run around girls... I always thought i will become a sanyasi .... but ended up in love marriage....

But here I want to tell you something about my Boss. That time I was 25/26 years and my Boss was almost my fathers age. He used to call me vada/poda only..... One day Our CEO came for the quarterly review.... The meeting took place for 2 hrs. This is the first time I am in a review meeting... I didnt have any answers for the questions.... It was a oneway firing ..... No shield.... My bp has shot up and my hole body become hot and sweating in a A/C room... I said my job in that company is over on that day....Then the CEO left....

My boss came to my cabin and he told that all the firings is not for you... It is all meant for me and since he cannot fire me directly in front of you, he fired you.... He also told that the CEO had specifically asked him to tell so.....

For a second my eyes become watery.... I couldnt control my emotions... The understanding of the CEO.... The magnanimity of the GM to come and tell me and comfort me .......Thanks to that review meeting I learnt an lot and from then on I was always prepared ......

I can never forget these people in my life...

Veda