"The relished Garuda Sevai Uthsavam"

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by RamyaVaradharajan, Feb 13, 2008.

1. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

This is a continuation to my post (located here) Click on to know the details !!

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/f...elished-garuda-sevai-uthsavam.html#post233549

I would reveal the secret behind the zestful flavor of our (my mom's and mine) successful trip. My mom enthusiastically completed her "Angapradharshanam" in this visit. It is a "2 decade old vendudhal" !! Even though I was a bit scared (concerned about my mom's health), she completed the same within fraction of minutes and emerged successful. This is the first reason for me to treasure this visit.

The second and most important one is that of my mom's desire getting fulfilled!! She decorated the Annan Kovil Praagaram and the road with her well sketched Kolam when Annan Perumal started his journey from the Kovil once the Paasurams got over. My mom keyed in my "inspirational spot" with her natural endowments.Bow(Unable to attach the kolam)

On a brighter note, I felt the grace of Almighty on me when I was allowed to click a snap of "Muthangi Sevai" of "Annan Perumal" and "Alamelu Thaayar" in her beautifully decorated attire when inside the "Sannidhanam" itself !!!!!!!!:shhh: (Again unable to attach the divine snaps that I treasured bonk)

(Pl :helpreg the attachments or copy paste work)

I hope I took you to where I wanted to with my short insight into what we relished???!!!!! Let me see whether I had ??!!

Regards
    RamyaVaradharajan

2. MeenLoch

MeenLoch Silver IL'ite

I attend Garuda Sevai at Thanjavur at my father's native. My husband visits the one in Mayavaram.
    Quite a matured style of writing. Keep it up gurl !
    Pictures would have made it even more fun to read. Upload it elsewhere and provide links.

Cheers

3. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear MeenLoch ma'am,

Thank you very much for your feedback. Trying to attach pictures. Will soon provide a link as you had guided :)

NB: One of my friend's native is Thanjavur !!

Regards
    RamyaVaradharajan

4. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Ramya dearest
    you caught me in the first line about angapradikshinam.. I really revere that experience..you and your mother are so fortunate and blessed and hope you all continue the same with Gods blessings..The kolams did she draw by hand and with maavu or arisi podi..Thanks to your description i feel I am right there with you all ..Thank you so much for writing about this special trip..

5. RamyaVaradharajan

My dearest Chithu ma'am :):)

Thank you very much..

Yes, the kolams my mom drew with hand and maavu !!!! :)

Regards
    RamyaVaradharajan

6. RamyaVaradharajan

NOTE

Hope you have also read the thread that I had posted separately on the Garuda Sevai visit. That would give a detailed description!!!

Thank you in advance
    Regards
    RamyaVaradharajan

7. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Ramya dearest
    Yes I did read the other thread too..great job..so very happy that you wrote ..thank you..

8. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

HI Ramya,
    Short and sweet description of your visit to Annan Kovil took me to that temple itself.
    God's blessings will always be there for you and your family.

sriniketan

9. RamyaVaradharajan

Dearest Srini ma'am,

Thank you so much for having dropped in your valuable feedback. Am elated that I have provided the gist of what we experienced!!

Regards
    RamyaVaradharajan

10. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Ramya,

A divine blog full of genuine, spiritual zest! I love such topics. In my husband's native village, Rengasamudram, Garuda Sevai is an eagerly awaited festival. Both a religious and social event. And Garudazhwar is always inspiring in His soaring majesty and humility. Like your blogs and posts all over IL.