1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Priceless Love!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Star25, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

Hi friends,
    I am sharing a written post after a long time.. Of late I was sharing my artwork and cookery in media section... Today I felt to write and share this with u all, please do read it till the end.

My sisters baby is at home. He is only 9 months old... He came to my house when he was just 3 months old. We saw him growing and getting naughty day by day over the past 6 months. . I told family members that the only good thing that happened in our house during corona is he growing up. I felt that God had sent him to me during this time.. Because I have never stayed inside my house the whole day without going out evening for a short time. I have to go out at least to the park or for a walk near by and see some people and children out there playing and breathe in fresh air. But this covid lockdown has made me house arrest and sometimes even room arrest as baby was there not allowed to go out anywhere. So right from the first lockfown am inside my house... But every bad thing has a good thing in it.. During this time I could feel the baby's love and would shower my love on him...Sometimes he will be like showing it in action as "leave me alone you are suffocating me with your love ". Once he was sitting on my lap and I was little upset that day for some reason and tears started coming badly . Everytime when he us with me he will be full of smiles and joy but when I cried he understood that and his face reaction changed .. He became dull.. At that time he was only 7 months old... I poured my heart out to him so I know he won't understand but at least I had a soul to hear it. . He became silent and never shaked his body also... It was as if he can understand what I am speaking... And after I stopped crying he was talking in his language looking at me.. Felt as if he is telling me "dont worry pedhama I am there for u , no matter what" and after that I became cool. And everytime I pass by him he will want me to carry him in my arms. .And if I just pass by and act unnoticed then he would start crying. . And everytime sister took him away from me to feed him he would be clinging to me and not go and no matter how hard you pull him he would not go and if they do so by force he would start crying. ..That moment was priceless . Because I felt there is someone who needs me who is happy being with me who is there to show the love ..that was like a priceless ointment to my wounded heart. . And even if they take him away by force he would keep staring at me till sister leaves my room and till he goes out of sight.. And in my presence if I am there and mom takes him away he would keep turning his head this way and thay way around to check where I am... I may be imagining things that he say and these may be the common things that children do but for me I see the true and pure unfiltered love in them that can't be found in grown ups these days... Some times I wonder has true love gone extinct... Or was there no such thing called "true love" in the first place? If there is a word with true and false then there should definitely exist something called true love I say to myself because now a days things does not happen from the heart . Everything mostly happens for money.. Of course Money is important in this world without which it's impossible to live a life but that's a materialistic thing. There's a bigger thing called true love which comes from the heart pure and unfiltered does not depend on materialistic things, just the feeling of oneness, being with each other, being for each other, radiating enormous amount of happiness and joy both within and outside and changes even the unloving people around us after a point to start loving. Such is the power of true love... If each of us start believing it and start living this way the world itself will transform into a beautiful paradise!

This is my opinion on true love. Are you all also in line with me? Would like to know your comments.

Thyagarajan, iyerviji and Viswamitra like this.

2. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

There is true love and a child understands if better than anyone else. It is difficult to love a child or get love back without holding him in our hands. A child understands the feeling of touch. My daughter was just five or six months old. I used to hold her very cautiously. Once I sang a filmy song, she in my lap, 'Mera raj beta bhoojhe ek paheli' and I do not know why she started first twisting her lips and then sobbing, tears in eyes. The moment I stopped it , she returned to normal self. Since then, just for joke, I did that, and she reacted in the same way. The mystery stays. Even we we tease her by singing that song.

Thyagarajan and Star25 like this.
  3. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

@HariLakhera : wow nice to hear from you the true love of your child... So touching... Amazing experience ❤

Thyagarajan and HariLakhera like this.
  4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

@Star25,

Your snippet is priceless as it defines what is true love. As we grow in this world, we begin to build attractions and repulsions or love and hate. The children are absolutely delightful to watch and be around with. They have no differences between what they think, say, and act. That triple purity is essential for every human being to practice. We are all born in love, sustains in love, and eventually merge in love. If we have love, we have everything. If we perform our actions, skillfully, lovingly and selflessly without expecting fruits, we are meditating 24/7. We need to have love in our thoughts, words, and actions. Pure love is contagious and that is why we are so motivated to be happy around the children.

Viswa

5. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

@Viswamitra - Thank you so much sir.. Am so glad you mentioned my snippet as priceless and you have also nominated my post ..Am so honoured and have no words to express my gratitude to you since you recognized my true love within me .. I love the way you have mentioned about love and relating it to meditation and the triple purity in kids. I would take your nomination as a gift you have given to me for the "true love" in my heart. . Thanks again sir

Thyagarajan and Viswamitra like this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Awesome post and congrats for being nominated by @Viswamitra .True.child love is priceless. They are attracted to people who love them .From.young days I like children and they also like me and become closer.I feel so happy that my side nieces and my husband side nieces are very close to me.

I got conceived after 3 years only. My husband's who was 3 yrs came and stayed with us to be with me. When we went to adopt a child for my daughter when I took her in my hands she smiled and immediately we decided to adopt her. She was 6 mths old that time. Now she is 11 yrs old and very.smart.This time for my birthday.she made two.video one my children and brother in law's children wishing me and another one all my photos which I had put in Facebook.with relatives and friends with the song tum jiyo hazaro sal. I am in line with you. You forget everything when they are with you. Till 5 yrs they.are very innocent and you get their full love

7. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

@iyerviji Thank you so much Viji mam. It's am honour for me to hear that you loved my post. Yes I have read your posts and I know how much everyone is attached to you. The lil child of your daughters is so blessed and lucky to have you all as her family ..love you from my heart mam

Thyagarajan and iyerviji like this.
  8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

I am so happy to know that you are happy with my feedback.Glad to know you like toread my posts.Ya my granddaughter is lucky to be in our family and we are also lucky to hav e her. Thanks for your love and I too love you. I am overwhelmed with your reply. You can call me mami or vijima as everyone calls here

9. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

@iyerviji - Thanks for your reply and your love vijima ❤

Thyagarajan and iyerviji like this.
  10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Welcome dear, glad you called me Vijima