1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The poetry bug has bitten me too!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Sudha, really asking for a pat on his back !

Dont you think mine is mature romance at its best?
    Sri

Poor old man - go ahead; do it more powerfully !
    Love,
    Chithra.

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear sri,
    who ever is waiting at the end deserves this and more, wonderful for a first attempt one more feather on my friends cap, and how many more am yet to see, the sea and waves and showers are all very pally to a poet they can trigger off their senses to bring out the beauty which they try to lay before you...the sun is very colorful along with the sky just before setting..wonderful..keep going..sunkan

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear chithra,
    yours is also equally wonderful here, nice read..sunkan

4. Chitvish

atleast, you are appreciating me ! Bow

Sudha said, mine was a young girl's & cheeniya said, it was my younger days' ramblings !
    So, special thanks, Sunkan.
    Love,
    Chithra.

5. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

Wonderful Cheeniya Sir! I hope the poetry bug has bitten you hard enough to the point that its impact is long-lasting. Just so we can have the opportunity to enjoy such good ones from you often!
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    I agree with Sudha that your poetry sounds more from a mature love point of view. While our equally deft poetess Chithra’s being more of a naughty and younger love.
    <o:p></o:p>
    To me, your poetry reflects sheer dedication and surrender to love where nothing comes even a close second to your supreme lover. Lovely. A huge compliment to the person you had in mind when you wrote this!
    SS

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

you too chithmam,

Looks like poetry is in the air. Your bubbly effervescence comes across your poetry.

Both of you keep continuing.

7. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

Dearest Chithra,
    Wonderful piece!
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    Like I mentioned in my comment above to Cheeniya Sir, your poetry reflects a young and naughty love. Mind you, not childish love by any means! Your poetry reflects the bouncy spirit one experiences when they are in love. It reflects the youth that resides in each one of us regardless of age. Loved the young spirit in your poetry!
    Please continue to infuse us with such enthusiasm and youthfulness through your poetry. We so want it and we need it!
    SS

8. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya,

Definitely you need a pat on your back....if you can reach your back, you do it yourself, or you can call this person to whom you have decicated so much Love and ask for a PAT ( he he he......:hide:)

But really a good one, rightly like you said Shelley or Byron! I feel ashamed that i was a Litt student and dont remember all these poets whom i had studied day and night , analysed to get good marks....sad!
    But enjoyed!

And Chitra, see even SS says that yours had a bubbly feel....thats what i meant....very happy, romantic, and free( no commitments, kind of love, right!) But good one....Sariyana potti!Big Laugh

9. Chitvish

but only poetry !
    So, you are making me blabber as well - hold ony yourself responsible!
    You write
    Both of you keep continuing.
    Oh, Shan, when it comes to wrting prose or poetry, I am no match to the Senile Old Man - as SS has written I am still young, naughty, bubbly etc !! :biggrin2:
    I need to grow a little "more old" !
    Thanks, Shan.
    Love,
    Chithra.

10. Chitvish

that you want me to write "young" to balance Cheeniya's "old" !!
    Thank God, atleast nobody commented that mine is a "puppy love" poem ! So far, so good.
    To be honest with you, Double S, my age has started taking a U turn, ever since I started interacting with youngsters in IL !
    So hold yourself responsible, if I do not act my age, but write "young, naughty, bouncy..." etc.
    You have all made me very happy, inspite of the old man teasing me !
    Love,
    Chithra.