1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

The places i enjoyed most

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by vivbass, Apr 18, 2007.

1. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Dear all, i just want to share my happines with u all ...
    I remember the places where i enjoyed my life,obiviously my home town. 1.Chennai:2thumbsup: where i did my schooling,college,lots of enjoyment with parents,sisters,brothers,relatives,friends,in chennai.
    Chennai,hmm,what a lovely place,marina beach,mahabalipuram,t.nagar,like this..those r golden days.
    Then along with my sisters fl'y i got a chance to visit to Nainital,what a gr8 place with beautiful scenaries,had a peaceful days,pure air,water..in india itself lots of beautiful like this,which v r not enjoying..after coming to abroad v r praising the beauty of this places:evil:

2.kullu manali,honeymoon spot:mrgreen:,defl'y i can't forgot till my life time,newly married,full & full v were in jolly mood,1st time i saw snow covered mountain,oh my god what a nice palce..those who want to enjoy more go to kulu manali in may,jun' month,summer is the best month to enjoy there,those who wants to enjoy the snow means go i nov',dec' u'll b frezzed hahhaha,best time will be may,jun,lots of roses,what a beautiful flowers,after july u can see apples.
    Hyderabad, after marriage i went to hyderabad,which i like it after chennai.
    hussain sagar lake,birla mandhir,ramoji film city,Ameerpet,Begumpet,Charminar like this...
    i enjoyed with my hubby in that hussain sagar lake very much..

3.UK, in Worcester city,very beautiful place ,near to our house river Severn,woods,racecourse,park with ducks & swans,those r beautiful days,daily evening v used to go for a walk.

4.wales, in Llandudno,really i can't forgot,in the evening in silent beach,cool breeze i enjoyed by holding my hubby's hand what a romantic evening it was:tongue

5.Paris,no need to tell itz a romantic palce. v enjoyed in late night cruise,superb experience,eventhought our trip was very tired some becoz of very hot sun,but in the cruise v relaxed ourself for 11/2 hrs with cool breeze. in the midnight v roamed in the street.Effiel tower,everything is very nice.wow,v had a romantic trip...

6.swiss, we went during peak winter,it was very cool.... outside but v had icecream, mountain fully covered with snow,v had very nice time there,with new experience..

hope i didn't bore u all...iam eagerly awaiting to see all ur favourite places

Last edited: Apr 18, 2007

2. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

hi Viji
    1 i was born in india Pondicherry, studied in the ecole de bonne soeur thats what is was called at that time i think.

2 i moved to France when i was 10 years old. i did all my secondery school, worked for a bit. i like Paris. we used to live in fontenay-sous-bois. a bus stop was in front of my building and aslo it was near to the supermarket Auchan.

3 i married and i am here in uk. i am getting used to it.

4 i went for the holidays at least two time in America new jersey.
    oh my god, this country is so huge with no population. u have nothing near. for almost u got to have a car.

5 india the last time i went, i visited my dad's sister in Bangelore. i love the city. weather is cool.

hope i didnt bore u
    bye

3. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

hi huma,gr8,all rounder:2thumbsup:
    so u r settled in UK,good. very nice to read abt u.