1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Other Women In My Life - A Special Tribute On The Eve Of International Womens Day

Discussion in 'Wednesdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Re: The Other Women In My Life - A Special Tribute On The Eve Of International Womens

Hey Sridhar,
    I join Indhu in correctly spelling my name properly. In Kerala, usually Varalekshmy is spelled with 'e' and not 'a'. But others spell my name with 'a' and I specify that it is 'e' and not 'a' at the start itself.
    I am glad that I have company (sorry for going off track).

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Time For Some Hardwork!

Most Gracious ILites,

Take a deep breath. Fasten your seat belts. Pay utmost attention to what is going to be said in the thread that is going to open today.

It will be on the most elusive phenomenon "Husband, A Mummy's Boy" The most complex HAMB phenomenon.

Get set go.

Love,
    Varalotti

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

I want to share this with you!

Most Gracious ILites,

In this thread I mentioned about my three women friends who made a difference in my life. They broadened my vision and deepened my understanding of women.

As I told you I still have contacts with two of my friends. I mailed them the links for this article and made them read it.
    Both of them read this one and thanked me for remembering them. They said they are touched by the way the article is written. And that they are proud to be part of that article, and thereby a part of my life too.

To me, ladies, that is a great prize which I will cherish so long as I live.

regards,
    Varalotti