1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Most Important Person In The Office!

Discussion in 'Interesting Shares' started by Cheeniya, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Two lions escape from a zoo. One of the lions had been captured from the jungle, so he runs back to the jungle. The other was born in the zoo itself - so is basically a city-slicker. He vanishes into the city.
    Three days later the jungle-lion is recaptured - and returned to the zoo. A month passes, then two, three..... but city-lion is not traceable! Finally, after six months later the city-lion is also recaptured and brought back to the zoo.
    Jungle-lion is amazed to see his friend. Jungle-lion: For God's sake, how were you able to evade these guys for 6 whole months?!

City-lion: Kuchh nahi yaar! I just went to a government department, and hid behind a huge pile of dusty files that they have there.

Jungle-lion: But what did you eat there? City-lion: Arrey, there was an unlimited supply of govt servants. Whenever I ate one, they hired five more. Nobody did any work anyway, so nobody missed the ones I ate.

Jungle-lion: Wow! But, then how did you get caught?

City-lion: Galti kar gaya yaar... One day I ate the chaiwalla. The whole office stopped working. They launched a massive hunt for the Chaiwala. And I got caught!..The moral of the story is... *"NEVER MESS WITH A CHAIWALA"*

iyerviji, swarnamary and Thyagarajan like this.

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Nice Sir. Once an auditor visited our office. He asked me a question. " Sir, How many are working under you?"
    I replied his question by another question.
    "Do you mean how many staff employed under me?".
    "Yes yes. I know they hardly work."
    Btw the tigers reminded me of a great wonderful entertainer English movie -THE TWO BROTHERS.
    Two Brothers is a 2004 French-British adventure drama film directed by Jean-Jacques Annaud. Starring Guy Pearce and Freddie Highmore, it tells the story about two Indochinese tiger brothers named Kumal and Sangha, who are separated from their parents as cubs and then reunited a year later as adults to find their way back home.

Cheeniya likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

A recently recruited junior employee of zoo was questioned- " why you didn't lock the cage of tiger?"
    The man replied, " I thought who is going to steal the tiger?"

Cheeniya likes this.