1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Man with the Golden Teeth

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Sowparnika

Sowparnika Silver IL'ite

hi kamalji,
    catching up with yr blogs after some gap...
    you can write about any topic and make us laugh... :)

i can see the advantage of having someone from a royal family ruling your state...the Scindia blood in her should have prompted to give away gold as a prize for milk !

anyway, i do wish you all the best for getting the prize this year....i know you are not stingy like the other fellow, you'll throw a big party for us ILites... Big Laugh
    till that time, piyo dhoodh...to keep increasing your chances of winning :) :)

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Coral,

HAHA.dont run after me, I will give u double that ok ? Saw the song damn good Coral, my all time favourite movie.Regards.kamal

3. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Kamalji pranam

Haan haan, this is one of your old posts. Title sounded very movie like and I wanted to find out what humarey Kamalji has actually said about this movie! Ek dum hilarious nikla :). Your ideas are just too unique but poor thing your walking friend did not get any gold. Aapne luck try kiya tho what I want to know is if you ended up winning gold and are sporting a golden smile these days or not? Enjoyed reading as always.

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dea r knot,

You are giving me more homework to do, reviving my old blog, but this is good homework.HAHA

Well i did not win any gold, but this fellow still comes to the garden, a very miserly fellow, wears the lousiest of clothes though he is loaded with money.And swear as much as u laughed , i laughed when i heard his story.

Real life has more humour, than u can make it artificially eh ! HAHA.

Thanks for delving in the past blogs, it makes me feel nice that someone is going thru my old ones, Nats did revive half a dozen old blogs a few months back too.

Thanks and regards.kamal

5. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

Dear kamalji!

indeed a nice post from the great person of IL!

happy that i have finished reading this atleast:hide: (of course i am a lazy:bonkto )
    so if the vengali would have listened to you atleast he might have owned the little piece of gold and now left out with the empty hand!
    also the post shows the nature of the world!

the prizes are all of rumors and not the actual one! even though other people say that he has won 6 lakhs! his actual prize money is 4 lakhs only!
    all game shows and prizes are just for name sake i hope!

even i saw a women who had won more than a lakh in a game show and still she is not provided with the money!
    the other thing how people react when you are offered with such huge amount of money! their main intention would be to grab the whole amount and after its over there won't be a single person by your side ! ( of course family members even now a days)!

this makes me feel bad of the society!

Anyways my best wishes for you to win the prize amount :thumbsupand here i ill be waiting to see you with the golden smile!:rotfl

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dea r Yamini,

Thanks to Knot for reviving this 2 year old blog, and which caught u too.HAHA

Well, u rightly say after the money is opver every one goes away, that is true everywhere, even with family members too.That is life.

Bu t this was a true case, and when Vengali was telling me all this, i was trying hard not to control my laughter.

and just imagine, u or me, having golden teeth and smiling, what a smile that would be eh ! HAHA

REgards

kamal

7. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

:rotfl:rotfl
    don't know about you but for me my goodness i can't imagine :biglaugh:biglaugh
    but i am too young so don't have the need of wearing gold teeth i hope!:bonk

and what about kamalji?? :hide:

8. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

dear kamalji

that was absolutely hillarious.:rotfl thanks to knot to bring out this nice thread. So you still wait for that prize. poor vengali, lost 2 lakhs. what an idea you gave to him to save some gold. :thumbsup I try to imagine Kamalji with glittering golden teeth. :)

ganges

9. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,
    That was hilarious:biglaugh:biglaugh

I enjoyed visualising the scene:rotfl

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Yamini,

Well even if u are young u can surely have gold teeth, wht a dazzling smile that will be eh ! You wont need tubelight in yr home, just open yr mouth the whole street will eb lighted what say !!!

For me i have a gold tooth, but that is inside, not visible andmore than 30 years old, it is a cap.HAHA

God knows it is gold or brass, will check it out.HAHA

Thanks.kamal