1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Lovely Fifties

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Jun 17, 2010.

1. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

Wonderful blog from you. I was :rotflthroughout reading this. (Note to Self: Always always read Kamalji's blogs bright and early first thing in the morning)

Well Forties, Fifties or Sixties.......who cares. Age is just a number according to me, you are as young as your mind is...:rotflI am not going to say how old I am, but I am always naughty.:) Learn to live life fully each day as it comes, has and will always be my Mantra.

Your jokes at the end were hilarious, the best. :thumbsup

Imagining you as a Guru Kamalji I can only think as how naughty you are....I can come up only with this - this is the second time I am uploading this picture here in IL..:rotfl

Attached Files:

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dea r Raba,

Thank u for placing me among the other greats of Indus.College student eh ! You think i can get away with it.HAHA

Yes may God keep u young, and cheerful as always.Thanks, and be happy always.

Regards

kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Krish,

Yes it is a gerat blessing to be like Khushwant singh, for KS is rich, still working, and senile, and on his own feet.

And dont worry about yr results.do u know my cholestrol a few years back was 480 instead of the normal 175, and within a month, without medication, i brought it down to 150.these things happen, take precautions but dont worry, be happy alwyas.

God bless u.Regards

kamal

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Pads,

what is there to hide my age about.I am what i am:biglaughi take each day as it comes, some go my way , some dont, that is the beauty about life, very unpredictable.

Yes we must live with a clean consience, even if we have not helped anyone, let us not harm anyone, what say Pads? And be satisifed and contented with the cards the lord has given us.No one has been given the 3 Aces, which are sureshot for success.We hae to make the best use of whatever we have.

The joke was too good,.Even the old man forgot so many things eh !:rotfl

Regards

kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaya,

May u be naughty and young as always.Yes age is another number, what else.chinese dont like birthday, for it makes them one year closer to death, and here we celebrate eh !

Well i would have made a good Guruji, for the love between brothers, i would give examples of Ambanui Brothers, and not of Ram and laxman.HAHA

Thanks for the lovely FB, jaya, i am flooored.

Regards

kamal