1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Laws of The Spirit World by Khorshed Bhavnagari

Discussion in 'Book Lovers' started by ShailRaghuvansh, Jun 28, 2010.

1. ShailRaghuvansh

ShailRaghuvansh Silver IL'ite

Is there life after death?
    • What about Hell and Heaven?
    • Can dead souls communicate with the living?
    • Why do good people suffer while the bad people succeed?
    • Is there reincarnation? If yes, then why do most of us not remember our past?
    • What is destiny? Is it different from karma?
    • Can we see our loved ones after we die?
    Are these some of the many questions that you tend to think about sometimes? Have you often wondered what could be the right answers for all these queries irrespective of religion, belief or sect? Then, your search stops with this book which is actually a non-fictitious story of a couple, Khorshed and Rumi Bhavnagari who have lost their young sons Vispi and Ratoo in a tragic car accident. They are terribly devastated and even begin to question their belief in God. It is then that a stranger gives them messages from their dead sons (details that only they and their sons knew). The stranger turns out to be a ‘medium’ that helps in communicating with the dead.

Nobody knows what lies beyond death, just the end of life or a new beginning itself. The Laws of The Spirit World by Khorshed Bhavnagari opens up an entirely new universe to many (who are not already familiar with terms like astral plane, ESP (Extra Sensory Perception), telepathy, silver cord, etc. While the book itself might appear dramatic to some, it is best read with an open mind. Let’s face it. You will either completely believe what is written in the book or not believe in it at all! It would have been just another tale of the human spirit conquering all odds had it not been for the unraveling of thoughts of a world beyond, which is not very far, yet invisible, where rules are followed even for the dead, where unanswered questions for ages are laid bare for all to see and judge maybe.

The book is written well and clearly in the form of a journal through the process called Automatic Writing which is actually a direct communication with the spirit world with the help of a link. While it is easy to slot this book as ‘one of those spiritual self-help books out to court controversy’ kind, one cannot but stay mystified page after page as all the queries about birth, death, karma, destiny, divine justice, reincarnation are all answered one by one. Remember the movie ‘Ghost’ where Patrick Swayze is murdered and keeps moving around in his astral form because he has still not come to terms with his death and wants his girlfriend, Demi Moore to know. Whoopi Goldberg is the ‘medium’ here. And when Tony Goldwyn (Patrick’s close friend) is killed himself, he is taken away by dark eerie kind of forces. The Laws of the Spirit World reveals that what we saw in Ghost was not just a fictitious movie. It exists for real. Now, isn’t THAT eerie?!

The book states through Vispi that we choose our birth – when and where. So, the whole thing about fate and destiny falls flat here as it is stated that the more we wish to advance in the realms (read as spiritual promotion) the more trials we are willing to take before we decide to descend onto earth again. Unfortunately, most of us forget why we choose to be born and get entangled in the ‘maya’ of life.

The book talks about Spirit Guides who we know or believe as Angels who guide us on our journey from birth to death. And, why don’t we get to see or hear these Spirit Guides? That’s because our subconscious mind lies asleep drowned by loads and loads of negativity. Sleep is the time, the book says, “when your loved ones in the spirit world are talking to you and giving you guidance.”

If you are interested in wanting to know more about the mysteries of life and death, justice and karma, then this book will not disappoint you. I guarantee you that you will not be unaffected after your read.

2. Gayathri47

Gayathri47 Silver IL'ite

Thank you Shail for the wonderful review.
    The spirits you talk about have actual made an impact on me - for I did feel eerie the way the book is talking about it!:)

3. ShailRaghuvansh

Hi Gayathri,

Glad you liked the review. I hope the others like it too. And do make a read of it. The book is great. Written in simple language,it really had me stunned! So many things I had only heard of but didn't believe - now I do.

See you soon.
    Nice day.
    Shail

4. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Wee written review. I have read this book and like it thoroughly. It is really very enlightening.

Raji

5. ShailRaghuvansh

Hi Raji,

Thanks. So nice that you have read the book. It really is a very enlightening book. It changes the way you look at things and how you function in life.

Nice to see you around.:)

Shail

6. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

I have read this book,and it is wonderful. Will read it again. Thanks for posting.

7. ShailRaghuvansh

Hi Raji,

Good that you read it again. It is worth reading again and again.

Happy New Year.
    Shail