1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

the GIFT of my ANGER

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Riyakathir, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Riyakathir

Riyakathir Platinum IL'ite

Though it may spoil my image... creates bad thought on me... i wanted to share this.... because.. it may correct some others also.... like how i got corrected....

I am blessed with very loveable, handsome, understanding, sweet, supportive husband... (yet i am searching words to explain my dear darling husband)

It was Sunday... i am a pure vegetarian and my dear hubby is pure non vegetarian.. sooo Sunday the kitchen is ruled by my darling husband...

a small arguement popped in (if you all come to know the whats the argument is all about.. i am sure my friend ladies.. you all will slap me... soo i am chup!!!)

the topic jumped in to money (we are little struggling.. here and there... )

my hubby didnt hurt me.. or not even scolded me....
    He was just telling and was upset and washing some vessels in the sink..

Me the ultimate stupid lady... immediately unhooked my gold bracelet and throw... told.. take the money from this... like that....

oopssss.... the bracelet slipped in the sink hole.... as the hook was little big.. it was handing in the small hole of the sink.. when i try to take it.. it went... ALL INSIDE..

Hubby was in high tension now... 40,000....Rs.... for a girl this much of anger never be good....

go down and tell aunty and ask her help (my mistake.. disturbing others in their sunday).... we were in 2nd floor... ran down fast... called aunty... uncle came... back of me... hubby also came...

the drainage is directly going to the main municipality drainage... hubby kept his hands in the drainage and searched.... i was really upset and scolding myself very badly..... calling all my favorite Gods... to help me to find it out...

i told hubby to leave it.... but... it is the mistake of my wife.. and i dont leave it just like that.. i should face it and i should find it....

he told me to open the pipe in the sink...

ran to the 2nd floor opened the pipe and came ground floor again and alll three heads.... mine, darling hubby and house owner uncle are curiously looking in to the drainage junction.. no hope.. nothing was coming...

uncle told me.. take a bucket full of water and pour it forceful...

again ran to the 2nd floor... poured 2 to 3 buckets and again ran down to the ground floor... no use.. nothing... came...

uncle told.. i tell my son.. he may help you to see the junctions.. it should not goo and change is very less to slip in to main drainage... if it has gone in to main drainage.. then nothing can be done... like that...

we came home again... and looked in to the hose ending point.... with a torch.. it is the idea given by my FIL.. then we saw the bracelet was lying there....

it was really very hard to that that out... with all experiments and try... my bracelet came out..

i asked my hubby sorry and to forgive me...

He smiled.. and gave me hug.. it is my duty... don't get more angry.. it is not good for your health...

how sweet he is.. and how bad i am... :hide:

2. sairekha

sairekha New IL'ite

Dear Riya...

i understand that ur action was not intensional..But guess what ,the way ur hubby has acted in dis situation is worth applauding..Not everybody wil react dis way...u r truly blessed..:)

Its good that u nw understand hw good ur hubby is..Atleast maybe god gave u dis experience to make u understand about him...Wish dat u live a long life together with d same love n affection:)

1 person likes this.
  3. Riyakathir

Riyakathir Platinum IL'ite

thanks alot for your reply after 20 views da... yes i understood him.. and i felt really bad after that.... thank you soo much for your time to read mine and to put your views here.. thanks a lot for your valuable feedback da... thank you so much

4. manjubashini

manjubashini IL Hall of Fame

Riya dear Dont feel that ur bad sometimes these happen due to endearment to hubby. We never want them to suffer for anything that too for money. Atlast u came to know how sweet ur hubby is . Everything for good.(ellam nanmaikke).

5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Riya

That was a nice post about your anger:) going up and down the stairs...
    How long are you been married???

You really have a understanding hubby dear, Enjoy your life. These small tit bits bring more closeness in married life.:)

6. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi Riya,
    I dont think you are bad but a little immature but now you have owned up your mistake and wont let youir anger rule you in future is what makes you good......
    Your DH is really a gem make sure you preserve n deserve it....

7. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

It takes a lot of guts to accept your mistake, and even more to post it on a public forum. Bravo!

One advice - keep your gold jewelery in the bank locker, as the price of gold has gone up nowadays. I have also done the same.

2 people like this.
  8. varmaswathy

varmaswathy Gold IL'ite

Hi,Riya

committing mistakes is usual, but understanding the fault is a great thing. You are really good as you accepted your mistake. And really I am happy to say that you are blessed with a good- hearted husband. Enjoy the life!

9. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Dear Riya,

You are really blessed to have such supporting partner by your side. Though you did it unintentionally, your DH has acted very patiently and responsibly.. Very matured really:):)

We learn from our mistakes

10. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Riya, It happens to lots of women, but we don't put on the paper/computer. It is ok to get angry, but throwing stuff, not good. Thanks God, you did not throw heavy objects on him. haha!!!!

It sows that you are newly married and you have a wonderful husband. What happened to your FIL? Was he home at the time?

Take a poll about this subject. 99% of the women would have done the same thing too. ( throwing stuff, not the gold jewels)
    Good day.