1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Fevicol Advt

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

The Fevicol Ad

I was reading an article by Piyush Pandey,an how the ad was created, with no superstars and it made good reading.I always beleive good Advts dont need stars like Shahrukh,Tnedulkar,and other stars.You just need imagination,and simple common sense,and a sense of humour.

Look at the Hutch Advt of the small dog following his master, all over.The Airtel Advt of the small boy in the rain is so appealing.Piyush said, that when he is in a hotel loo,a guy standing next to him peeing, recogniszes him, and asks him that u are the creator of Fevicol Ad ? And he says people give him ideas in the loo for the next ad for Fevicol.

Well i have a few up my sleeve too.My dog Tuffy , gets very excited sometimes,he wants me to play ball with him the drawing room,and he brings the ball and drops on my lap and stands in front of me, tail wagging furiously waiting for me to throw the ball,and for him to fetch it.He has broken so many glasses of mine filled with Whiskey, that i wish i could apply fevicol to his tail.

Now the ad could be as follows.Tuffy is waving his tail facing me, and suddenly his tail stops wagging and goes still like a sword.Then i realise, my wife has brought a fevicol bottle,and kept it on a table right behind his tail.

Or a guy has loose motions in the extreme.By the time he goes to the loo, a lot has dripped on the floor.He's tried all medicines, but nothing works, its a severe attack.He comes back after his 70 th visit to the loo, and then he dosnt get up at all to go again.See his brother came with a Fevicol, which is shown in the background, and that seems to have sealed up everything !

Or we can have a talkative guest, who is irritating us.And fevicol seals his mouth.

Or a over fertile couple producing kids like rabbits.A poster of fevicol in their bedroom, and they stop having kids.

Or a newly married couple, not having kids inspite of both being medically all right.The doc is curious, and decides to inspect their bedroom,and he sees the fevicol Ad hanging on their wall, or the calender with fevicol ad, he removes it, and the very next month, the lady concieves.

I am sure you guys and gals can come out with a lot of great ideas for Fevicol,so contribute on the comments, and we can then send it to Piyush as a gift from Indus !

KAMAL MAHTANI

2. yamusarna

yamusarna Silver IL'ite

Good Ideas. You must try hand at adverts............:2thumbsup:

3. Nivedi

Nivedi New IL'ite

Kamalji,

How about sticking fevicol to the chair of a pesty guest. :evil:

4. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Kanakaji,

Thanks.

Nivediji,

HAHA.That is a good idea, but that will make the guests stay more at yr home.Rather put it in the toilet seat for them?:) Regards.

Yamusarnaji,

thanks, but these are just silly ideas of mine,and those guys are professionals.Regards.

6. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

hi mine is,
    stick the fevicol in mil's chair so she can't come & disturb :mrgreen:
    u can stick to hair for hair fall,
    u can stick to old friends or couples,who got seperated ,
    stick this in to bridges or houses to avoid falls constructions.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2007
  7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi kamalji,

Ads...some are so apealing ....the hdfc standard ad....great one about self-respect....

What about some in the halwa and distribute it to all the gossip mongers who ruin lives...

the chatter boxes also can have some ...i will make and send some...for your use...also.....(dont mistake me..for all those pests..:mrgreen:..)

8. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

Nice in you typical style.... Now you have changed you style... I dont know for what so ever reason... From a very Good person to a naughty boy... Please do sometimes remember that with every day advancing your age goes up and not comes down... hahahaha... (It is meant as joke/compliment... take it in the lighter sense..)

Some of the Ads are real good and thought provoking.... So we should not brandish all ads....

Lot of good ideas coming around...

Great........:2thumbsup:

Veda

9. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello kamalji

now what do you want
    to put poor tuffy tail straight?
    may be he wants
    your whiskey more
    or how else will you
    have someone to say
    cheers...by wagging their tails?
    the ads these days
    are more imaginative...
    ya better than those
    half (?) clad women...
    kids spread happiness
    in their walk smile
    or presence...
    perhaps the reason why
    more and more ads
    especially the banks
    are banking on kids...!

sathya

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Satyaji,

Yes these ads aer better than the other ones where they just shjow u women in skimpy clothes.
    So u also think Tuffy wants to break my glass so he can drink the whiskey eh.HAHA.Thanks.kamal

Veda,

I have been naughty since ages.I am 54, but my heart is 24, kya karoon ? I lites have given so many ideas for this Fevicol Ad.Thanks and regards.kamal

Shanti,

Shall I give some of that Halwa to Tuffy, he barks too much ?Thanks .kamal

Vivbass,

All the ideas of yrs are good, the best is to keep couples intact.Thanks and regards.kamal