1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Electrician

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nats,

He was expensive for everyone.When the rate then was 15/- for a power point, he charged 40/-. But his quality was very good.

Well in those days i never used to talk, it is just now, that i talk more, bcs i blog.:biglaughYou are smart, u caught me there.HAHA Harshaip allowance eh ! HAHA

The quote made by u is too good.Regards

kamal

2. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

dear kamalji

that was nice of you to remember govind
    he was a god send
    when your thought the prices were sky high
    and he predicted that you would need
    power high
    may his tribe increase

sathya

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sathya,

Yes he was god sent, for i see friends having problems with their connections, for each oneis adding AC's left and right.

Yes i agree, may his tribe increase, and mya my tribe increase, for i agreed to pay his price, and trusted him, not many trust these people, but me, in things i dont understand, i trust these people, luckily he did not betray my trust.

Regards

kamal

4. ojaantrik

ojaantrik IL Hall of Fame

Regarding an AC, I bought one in Delhi (Carrier), and it has served me well so far. I bought a second one in Kolkata, also Carrier, and it's not half as good. I bought the first one when I was Head of the Delhi Centre of ISI and my Administrative Officer used his contacts to buy it for me. I suppose that explains the difference in quality.

The second of your jokes reminded me, perhaps without rhyme or reason, about a Johnny Walker joke. What film was it? Can't recall, perhaps Chheniay knows.

Beggar to JW: Give me a some money please, God will give you a lot.

JW to beggar: kya? bhagwan denge mujhe? tu direct mang ley na.

5. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

dear kamalji

wow. hats off to govind. You wont find such sincere workers nowadays. even after 25 years you remembered him for his honest work. good that you did what he asked you to do. My son bought a flat in a socity of 150 flats for 80lakhs in hyderabad. when we wanted to instal the inverter, the buldings electrician came and he couldnt find where the connections are going. cause, the electrician who did all during the construction has gone and this is the new fellow and the contractor is not having any trace or idea of how the wires were layed.

on making the independent house, we too had a tough time for our house in kochi. when we made the ground floor, young not much knowledge, called the contractor, told him the budget and he did as per his wish. when we made the first floor, I was working in the sanitarywares and tiles manufacturing company so came to know a lot about house construction and we both took the charge to decide on all the things.

ganges

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear OJ,

Same is the case with me.the 10 year old LG, is better than the new ones of LG that i got.God knows why we have inferior stuff coming in.

Yes, if God can give, then go ask God eh ! HAHA.Good one.

thanks.

kamal

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ganga,

do u remember the old houses, even like my mumbai home, the wires were exposed, on a wodden strip, so to follow them was easy, and to change a wire was a kids job,

today with everything concealed, it is a pain.

For the invertor u had so much trouble eh , and here i am thinking of installing one.

and i am sure u have learnt a lot , in regard to home making after u put yr hand in it, and i am sure, though painful , it must have been a good learning expierence.

Regards

kamal