1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The deprived child of God

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by CharuKaur, Dec 12, 2007.

1. CharuKaur

CharuKaur Senior IL'ite

I am an engineer and know all about the Big Bang and Charle's theory of evolution. Yet I believe it all happened coz God did it. He seems to be so powerful, intelligent, affectionate - The Creator afterall! I want to talk about one of his two children who many times than seldom seems to be deprived of pleasures, choices, freedom! The child who is killed as soon as it is born coz it is considered to be a burden to the family rather than a source of cheer and happiness.. The child who is always kept behind the doors of its house to protect it from prying monsters outside.. The child who has to leave its most beloved people to form a part of someone else’s family and then become the backbone of it.. The child who is able to give birth to another child undergoing the most unbearable of pains all alone.. The child who is responsible for the upbringing of its child coz its other parent isn’t naturally capable and/or does not consider helping later.. The child who still loves all the people it is associated with, with a 100% dedication, sincerity and is still the lowest on the list of receiving credits for its hard work. :********
    Yes, friends, I am talking about God’s girl child – SHE!!

I feel proud to be a woman - Having the ability to create another being, which the other sex is absolutely incapable of. But when I see this special child of God being ill-treated, under-estimated, controlled, and abused; my feeling turns to be that of anger than pride! How many of us did not participate in extra curricular activities during college coz our parents did not want us to be staying late in the campus. How many of us had to leave jobs coz our husbands were working in some other town/city. How many of us had to stop working when our baby was born. How many of us keep slogging for hours at work and then get back home to begin the Phase II of slogging – work at home. Women have unbeatable, extra-ordinary, strong powers but the sheer feelings of affection, love, sacrifice and care make them let go of many of the milestones they could have achieved if they were not women!!

I think we all ladies deserve a big clap just for being one!! :bowdown

2. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

I second your opinion where you said that due to love and affection that we couldn't achieve the milestones we want, Charu!

sriniketan

3. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

Wow!! Very touching one indeed. I love your depiction of the topic.

But I think instead of "deprieved" I would like to call it , "More Blessed" one. Die hard optimist in me never cease to see the silver lining.

- More Blessed are those who can make living pleasure around them
    - More blessed are those who feed not only eat.
    - More blessed are those who cry for other's pain too
    - More blessed are those who can even feel an animal 's pain in child-birth
    - More blessed are those who pray yet seems to have got raw side of all the deals
    - More blessed are those who give not only consume

Becos at the end of day, it was never between those two children anyway. it was always between God having blessed one kid more to have more fulfilled experience on earth.

Ria

4. CharuKaur

CharuKaur Senior IL'ite

Great to hear your views Ria :hatsoff
    i have no reason to disagree with you, but the wrongs done to this 'previleged' sex enrage me to the extent that this blessing appears to be a pain at times. Anyways, i was quite frustrated that day and wanted to vent out my feelings - thus the few lines on this subject.
    I just wish women get the respect and love they deserve :cheers

Cheers to womenhood!
    Charu..

5. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

:cheers
    Yeah that happens.. Clouds comes and make our world dark, for sometime we think it will never go away.. And then our good old sun Uncle comes and world is bright again...