1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The craziness resumes!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by crazywriter, Jun 1, 2010.

1. crazywriter

crazywriter Platinum IL'ite

Dear Ladies,

I am back after a long period of exile.

I have not blogged in IL for almost six months now. You must be wondering why I had not posted any blogs in a long time. Before that, let me apologize for remaining inactive on IL. I have become a bit rusty over the time that I have done IT journalism.

Now how is it that I am back, you may ask. I have decided to get the creative juices flowing now that I am not doing IT journalism. On the look out for another job, and in the meanwhile, I will keep you entertained with my views on different topics.

I hope you all will continue to patronize my blogs and give me the support and constructive criticism through your comments. And I shall not dissappoint you!

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Welcome back, crazywriter. You have all our support and affection.
    But honestly I do not believe in constructive criticism. I have known one thing after writing for donkey's years. That you have no control over how the creative juices flow and how do they make you to write.
    one of my Tamil novels was published yesterday. Somebody called up to say that it was awful. And a few minutes back a lady called me up from Nagpur (she is also a writer) to tell me that the novel has affected her very much. And that she has not read anything like that in the past.
    Whatever you have within you bring it out. We are here to enjoy it.
    May god bless you,
    sridhar

3. crazywriter

thank you varalotti sir, I shall take your advice :). and I understand what you mean, each person has their own perspective, what one likes, another may not like.

and I am also a regular reader of your latest serial :). eagerly awaiting part-3!

4. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi crazywriter, welcome back:) We are all here to have a taste of your creative juices...so dont hesitate the least

5. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear CW,

Welcome back..

Waiting to read more of your blogs.

6. crazywriter

thank you all very much!I shall not disappoint you :).