1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Bungalow full of Secrets

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Sivasakthigopi, Mar 17, 2015.

1. TypicalLady

TypicalLady Senior IL'ite

:eek:mg:.. really scary... :shaking:... waiting for the next post...

1 person likes this.
  2. Sivasakthigopi

Sivasakthigopi Gold IL'ite

Thank You @tarasharma!

3. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

it is scary and thrilling.

1 person likes this.
  4. YoginiVenkat

YoginiVenkat Silver IL'ite

Wow, its interesting and now I am thinking what next..scary man..

1 person likes this.
  5. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

Very nice amazing pl. post the next soon :):)

1 person likes this.
  6. ChillySnow

ChillySnow New IL'ite

Very interesting...

1 person likes this.
  7. Sivasakthigopi

Chapter VI

[Pregnant Ladies, Heart Patients, Soft at heart People please avoid to read this Chapter]

All 14 Members stuck inside the Library!

The Girl Look Like Sara Smiles near the Library Door!

Her smiles turned into a furious anger! She says, "Let Start My Game."

First all are stunned seeing a big library with complete silent.

Each and every one calls Navin by his Name and his Nick Names! They were not able to find him!

Sara says, "If Navin hears us he will definitely reply us. But it seems like Navin is not here."

Prabhu says, "May be Navin fainted! due to tiredness of searching the way out."

Karan Says, "I agree Prabhu. Let search Navin"

They started to search Navin. The Girl Like Sara came to Prabhu and commanded him to the way which she pointed along with Karan."

Prabhu Says, "Ok Mam."

She sees them cunningly!

She separated all people by her cunning way!

Now, 7 Pairs searching, other 13 members with full of fears!

But they were not able to find them! Sara and Kavitha hold their hands in fear.

Sara starts crying Vigorously! Kavitha cannot able to console her!

In Midnight, Sara runs in the Estate. The shadow of girl chasing her! a stone came in her way and Sara fall! She rolled inside the Forest! The Shadow Girl came with a Knife and cut her hand wrist! Cut her Neck! Sara is full of Blood and Died!

Madhavi wakes up from the above bad dream and shouted as Sara! Padhmanaban consoled her a lot. Madhavi told him about the dream. Immediately they both called Sara! Sara's phone was Switched Off. Both got tensed! Immediately Madhavi decide to visit near by Temple in the morning! And she went to the pooja room and prayed to god and took white cloth and soak in turmeric paste! And made the white cloth as turmeric cloth. She took few coins and folded in that Turmeric cloth and prayed to god well.

In Library, All sat on the floor. Moments went slowly! Suddenly Power goes off in Library! After that a Pin Drop Silence was there!

Sara hears the same Anklet sound towards Her! She felt afraid! Her hands search kavitha near by her! She calls Kavitha! But There is no reply! The anklet sound came very close to her! She closed her eyes tightly! The Anklet sound starts to round her and after few minutes it is stopped completely!

Sara slowly opens her Eyes! Now power came inside the Library!

Each 14 members were separated! All were stunned! They called each other names! But no one responded !

Suddenly All heard an Anklet sound. All went to that direction!

Sara Like Girl came in front of Prabhu! Prabhu says, "Sara! Where you all went? Thank God! I found you!"

Sara Like Girl replies him, "Prabhu I want to talk with you something personal."

Prabhu asks, "What Sara?"

Sara Like Girl replies that, "I wants to tell you secretly! Could you provide your ears?"

Prabhu goes near to her! Initially Prabhu has a crush on Sara! He wanted to spend at least one day with her in his life. Now he is excited! He moves very close to her! He corrects her hair which ere flowing on her fore head! She smiles! He takes advantage and hugs her! Sara Like Girl Face turned angry!

She looked at the fan with the same angry! The fan started, and it turned very fast! Its speed increased more and more!

Finally She pushed Prabhu away! He says, "Sara."

She Replies, "I am Not Sara, I am Rebecca."

After a moment the fan fall down and sliced Prabhu's Head away from his Body. His blood spread on entire library! Rebecca started to smile vigorously. All came to the place at the same time!

All started to shout and screamed! All decide to leave the place immediately! They rushed back to search the Library door. Suddenly they saw backside the Library Window was open!

A Storm come inside and made all books to fall! They found that window and tried to jump. All jumped through the Window! All fell down near the Big Gate.

Now there was only one way to open the Big Gate and enter the estate!

They opened the big gate and enter into the Estate!

The Sara Like Girl (Now onwards Rebecca) Rebecca came near the Big gate and watched them! She started to smile vigorously. David, Martin and Stella watched her from their out House!

She moves towards the out House! David, Martin and Stella heart beat increased in high range! A fear appeared on their faces!

In Estate, 13 Members run towards the end of the estate with full of fears!

To be continued....

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2015
  8. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Its very interesting and by reading it had a fear :( Good going

1 person likes this.
  9. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Nice story.but pls do a spelling and grammar check

1 person likes this.
  10. Sivasakthigopi

Chapter VII

She moves towards out House! David, Martin and Stella heart beat increased in high range! A fear appeared on their faces!

In Estate, 13 Members ran towards the end of the estate with full of fears!

They reached a Tribal Temple inside the estate! They sat under the tribal god tree! All felt relaxed for a minute!

Karan Looks at Sara continuously. He get up from his place and came near her! He asked, "Who are you?"

Sara Looks confused! She asks, "Karan What Happen?"

Karan Replies, "I asked who are you?"

All asks karan, "What karan? Why are you asking her Like this?"

Karan Said, "Prabhu came to me and said that, Sara asked him that both of us to search in a particular direction. I said ok and went with him. why did Sara Asked him to go in that particular Direction. Now he is dead!"

Immediately Roja replies, "Sara asked me to go with Priya in a particular direction."

All 6 Team agreed that sara only Split them as a 2 member team.

But Sara gets shocked and refused all of them and says, "I didn't ask or tell any one to go in any particular direction."

But Karan Strongly refused her.
    Karan says, "I said what prabhu told me! But all saying the same! So don't Lie! It is you who told us about that library! You asked us to search Navin in the Library! You only Split us! At last Why you didn't inform us about our trip? Why did you keep the place very secret?"

All accepted whatever karan was saying is truth! But they didn't hear a word from Sara.

Sara was not able to say anything. Whatever she started to say they didn't trust her!

They thought that Sara only Killed Prabhu. Karan Said, "She went to the Library in the Afternoon and Loosed the screw of the Fan. After that She called all of us and tried to kill us. But by God's grace we are all safe! She only knows about Navin whereabouts. If he is alive or not we need to find him."

All agreed with Karan and decided to go to the estate office and call police Station and wish to hand her over to police. Sara pleaded them to listen to her at least once! But they refused!

Akash Said, "Why Police, why we need to wait, we will treat her in our way and ask her to tell about Navin."

Roja says, " Don't be like that, we will hand her over to police."

Sara starts crying. No one listen to her words! Rebecca was seeing everything from far."

Roja, Priya, Kavitha, Fathima, Usha all went against guys and asked them to give her to the police! But they refused!

Sara thought that, we need to eloped from them now, and reach Police Station before them. So we need to elope! She saw all 12 Members discussing seriously. She stood and run fastly towards the Main Estate. All are shocked seeing her and follows her!

Sara runs very fast. All 12 Members also followed her to catch her! Rebecca Smiles! Her smile shows that she plans to play a game!

Sara came in the middle of the estate in the morning at 6 am. It is fully mist on all around! She relaxed a moment and stood and watched around!

She was shocked and Excited to see the things which is inside the Mist! She starts to walk towards that!

She Stunned to see that!

There was a Big Bungalow right in front of her! Rebecca was standing behind to her!

To be continued...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2015
    Sweetynila and Deepu04 like this.