1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Bungalow full of Secrets

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Sivasakthigopi, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Sivasakthigopi

Sivasakthigopi Gold IL'ite

Chapter XXX

Sara is stunned. Sara says, “So Navin died?”

Rebecca replies, “Yes, I killed him!”

Sara replies, “You said you killed all!”

Rebecca replies, “Yes, I killed all your Team Members! I reaped what they sowed.”

Sara replies, “Whatever you did is you revenge. But it is not really a good thing”

Rebecca replies, “You born with me, we separated due to some mistakes. I never thought you as a sister. I planned to live in your body and live with my Krish. But he rejected me and my daughter and planned to marry you! He made me fool! This is because of you! If I killed you, everything will be solved!”

Sara replies, “You never kill me!”

Rebecca replies, “I can. I killed all people. I killed all your team mates. I sucked their entire blood. They suck my life from me, I pleaded them, but they never listen me! I provide crucial death to Natarajan. I push him on thorny bush. He gets injured. His blood smell brings wild animals and they eat him. He raped me as a Wild animal; I killed that wild animal by using wild animal.”

Sara asks, “Means in Library whom I met? Jasmine or you?”

Rebecca replies, “You met only Jasmine. Not me! She had a habit to take brown sugar from her mother. They both use that. When you enter the Library they played a game with you. After I came out, I killed navin, I felt too thirsty. So I start to drink his blood. Then I came here. I disguised as yourself and planned to separate you all and I made a magic waves on you all. You cannot able to see any one. I try to kill prabhu First. I move to him, but his mind planned to make you in that group. So I try to intimate with him. I used the Fan to cut his neck for his ugly mind. After that my angry turns more, you all are jumped from that window in the Library. After that, I drink his blood and come to follow you. The same time David and his family saw me. I move towards them. They rushed outside of the door. I followed them, but I can able to catch only David. I killed him. Yes, he is also an ugly mind person. Stella and Jasmine are came there to search for work. He agreed to join them in works. But he later provides them drugs and he misused Stella. I am a soul, they just tied me to use my powers but I can able to visit all. But I can’t able to touch them or not able to use my powers on them. I saw many times he try to compel Jasmine. But I cannot able to stop him. Anyhow Stella stops him. One day David compromise Stella. She too agreed. But you all reached. So they postponed their plan. This made me angry on both Stella and David. I killed David and drink his blood. When they killed me they covered me in a plastic bag. I too follow the same method to show Natarajan that I am the one who killed him. After killed him I followed Stella. I found her near the Bungalow. I drag her inside the Bungalow. Jasmine sees her and tries to save her. So she followed me. I bring her to the Underground room. But Jasmine tries to stop me. So I slap her, she fainted. Then I locked her in room. After that, Martin comes to stop me. So I killed him unnecessarily. Then I Killed Stella!”

Sara is shocked to hear these serial killings. She says, “You really a devil”

Rebecca continues, “Yes. I am a devil. I did a penance, by sitting on the water in the pot. But Krish planned to tie me again in the pot. But My good time and your team member’s bad time, they broke the pot. I came out of penance; Krish also fails to ties me.”

Sara says, “But I really don’t expect this when I enter here!”

Rebecca says, “I know. I always follow you in Idukki. When you wash your face you see me only. We both are same and in modern look. So it is difficult to find me in mirror. But I get angry when you are happy. If our parents keep us both means, I have a good life. But my fate is really bad. So I got angry on you.”

Sara says, “This is not our parent’s mistake. This is full of fate. But you don’t think about all people family!”

Rebecca says, “I never mind any one, But I killed all. This made me satisfy. Now I want to kill you. If I killed you I will be very happy. You know Mrs. Natarajan likes to have you as her DIL, after see you goodness. She already tied me. But she doesn’t see me till her death.”

Sara shocked to know these from her. She says, “Mean?”

Rebecca replies, “Yes. She is no more. I chased Mr. Natarajan and divert him to Forest. I went to her Tent. There she and Sankar had a fight. Sankar and Nathan were a best friends, So Nathan gives the copy of the video to sankar. Sankar is always like women especially aunties. He wishes to have Mrs. Natarajan so many days. But she doesn’t accept him. He shows her that videos and blackmailed her. But she decides to kill him. He took knife and tries to stab him. But He used her hand and Knife and killed her. He is a police, so he set proof like she committed suicide. But I watch them all. I never help her! I have no heart to help her. Then I Killed Sankar.”

Sara says, “You did all things as per your wish! For that now you needs to pay” She takes the stab from her Chest to stab her again. Same time, Rebecca made her to fall. But Sara keeps steady and Stab her with full force.

Same time Saint and Ragu team took Rebecca dead body to the graveyard and did her funeral. Padmanaban fire her body.

Rebecca soul starts to surround that area and made trees fall and did so many damages. In that furious anger she found injured Krish under the tree and took him and throws him. He died. After some time she gets calm. Finally god power overcomes devil power.

All are gathered there. Sara hugs their parents. They see Rebecca is crying. Rebcecca says, “Ma and Papa, I ashamed of all my activities. Please forgive me! When I know about you I Wish to be with you! But I can’t. Please take my child Monica and provide her good upbringing. Please take care of her. She is in Idukki resort at present with my Aunt. Please take her with you. Never told her about me! He only sees me. I met her daily. If she asks anything about my missing tell her one day I will come to see her! She doesn’t know about her papa. I always hide about him. Even my aunt too, she got angry on Krish for his activities. He does not call her or ask about her in these years. So please keep that child with you”

They Cried. Padmanaban says, “Rebecca, We never feed you, play with you, bath you, any we don’t do anything to you. But we will provide all things to your Child. Today onwards she is ours. You rest in peace. I will take care of her.”

Rebecca smiles and disappeared.

All smiled. Sara moves to Ragu. They both are hugged and start to cry. Padmanaban interferes and says, “Sara and Ragu what is going here? Why you tied her Mangalsutra? Sara why you don’t go against him? Ragu how you know all things? And why you don’t tell me anything?”

Ragu smiles and says, “Sir, sorry, Uncle, First of all I wants to say one thing that, me and Sara love each other. We are from same College and I am her senior. I wish to join in Crime Branch. She also agrees. But we both decide to settle in life. I decide to succeed in my life and come to you along with my parents to start our marriage proposal. But they were died in an accident. Sara knows this, and comes to their funeral and consoles me. Then we both decide to separate 3 Years and decide to win in our carrier. We both don’t look each other in these days. When I come to this investigation, I know Sara is in trouble. So I followed each and every body and collect details. Same time Sankar tries to mingle Sara name in these murders. His activities made me doubt. So I do my investigations separate and Find Sara in the Forest. One day I found her here. She is very excited to see me. She hugs me and tells everything about Rebecca story which she gets it from Saint. She tells me about the Pooja details. I ask her to do and meet Saint. He tells everything about Rebecca and Pooja details. He already predicts that he will be dying soon. So he informed me about these pooja things. I know everything; I planned to bring you before the day here. But you escaped from the Tent. So I left tent and come to search you, Because, One married lady needs to drop water on Sara. And Swamiji asked me to bring Rebecca’s Father. So I search you and find you and bring you here!”

Sara says, “Papa, Please forgive me. I planned to tell you after we get success. But this happened suddenly. Please papa. Please forgive me!”

Madhavi says, “Each everything happened is good only.”

Ragu says, “Ok. Uncle and Aunty please bless us!”

After 3 Years,

In Ragu and Sara Home In Chennai,

Sara opens the home door and look Shocked. She shouts, “Rebecca! What are you doing?”

Three year old kid Rebecca just drops water from the Jug on the Monica head. She is completely wet. Sara says, “Rebecca what are doing? Why you wet her like this?”

Monicaa says, “Mumma, She asked me a paper boat. I said I need to study. But she doesn’t hear me. Then she asks me again and again. I said if rain comes I will do, because we will make paper boats only at rain. She then drops this water on me!”

Sara tries to beat Rebecca, But she surrender with Ragu.

There is a Strong thunder and Lightning. All three hugs Ragu in fear. Then they start to shout in happy.

Padmanaban and Madhavi just sit and prepare a list to bring gifts for Monicaa and Rebecca.

In Idukki,

The Bungalow – It keeps silence more. No one goes near that. That estate is also closed. People always gossips about that bungalow. They hoped there is still Rebecca is alive.

The Bungalow has always full of secrets. People hopes.!

The End

Sweetynila, Deepu04, ahtinani and 7 others like this.
  2. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

Its a sooperb story....As many has said about your language, in spite of that your story keeps us moving and hooked with it... I loved reading each and every episode of your story. A big salute to you story writing skills... Computer Typing

3. minjagan

minjagan Gold IL'ite

Thanks dear...take care of ur health first....

4. Sivasakthigopi

Thank you so much @Saya83,
    :Bow:Really thank you for your support!

5. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Wonderful Story :) Read all in one go:) Way to go.. Waiting for new story from you :))

6. Sivasakthigopi

Thankyou @meerasrini!
    :Bow:

1 person likes this.
  7. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

8. shajeerbond

shajeerbond Bronze IL'ite

Your narration was excellent, I was able to visualize each moment. Amazing story.

9. Sivasakthigopi

Hi @rajinitk4,

Thank You!

10. Sivasakthigopi

Hi @shajeerbond,

Thank you!

1 person likes this.