1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Bar

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Feb 23, 2010.

1. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

Thanks Jaya - for your beautiful fb.

Kamalji,

I just remember this song:

Baar Baar Dekho, Hazar Baar Dekho,
    Ke Dekh Ne Ki Cheez Hai Hamari Dilruba.

Bar Bar Dekho, Hazar Bar Dekho,
    Ke Dekh Ne Ki Cheez Hai Nahee Hamari Dilruba. :biglaugh

So that's how a bar will look like with the SK's as the attire.

How crazy these guys are Kamalji.

I think this guy had a bad Teen Life and there was no single Valentine ready to entertain him then. Now he is taking revenge for that.

You felt there are few fb's for this post, never will be the case.

Bar Bar you can tell but you can't Bar me from coming here & leaving my fb. :)

I stopped drinking years before for a simple reason that the Drinks did not like me rather than me not liking them. :)

During those days of my drinking, I have been to the Bars in Dubai. It's not only the rich that throw money away but even guys from the lower end do the same for a few hours of entertainment.

This fb was pending for a few days & I really felt bad. So if I have more, shall come again later.

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ami,

Make the national dress of Banglore eh ! :biglaughTaht was classic Ami ! And look at Nutan i forget how lovely she looked, in her decent clothes, so this baring of the skin is useless.And how can we enforce anything on the citizens, or the barowners Ami ?

Regards

kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear TL,

i am that jeweller who chooses diamonds from jink, as teh same way, i have to overlook murders, politics to pick out the juicy stuff of what i want to blog about.:biglaughJeans are so good, they are decent, nto the torn ones, but normal onmes, whatis wrong in them ?Bar girls like air hostesses eh ! So they are copying now the Foreign style of Dress of bars !Good his men were locked up, and he got his face blackened, he got what he deserved that creep.

though i dont beleiove in Valentine Day thing, but i dont oppose it also, let each do what they want to do, it is fund for the youngsters, let them have their day, even Sita my Daughter, her birthday falls on Valentine, celebrated it in collgege.HAHA

Thanks for the kind words, u made my day.Regards

kamal

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaya,

Thanks to Nats that i have yr FB, and that too a lovely one.

Do u know i was very sad that this blog did not get many hits,. so u can imagine how valuable yr FB is to me Jaya.

And do write FB's , there are no bad FB's only good FB's.We are all friends here, not here to judge each other, but to share and exchange views, and remember a FB is the life line of the writer, even though it may not agree with the writer's views.So pls post FB's without much more thinking, HAHA

50 feet away from the lady eh ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Then what use is the girl in the bar.From that far, how will she serve drinks eh !

Maybe they have say two colours of dresses in a bar, say one is Red, which means, like red light at signal, stop and dont touch, the drink brought by her is cheaper billed,.

then we have the green coloured dress bargirl, well u can touch her hands, and the drink ismore expensive.

I am sure if this is followed,. most of the girls will prefer the green dress, and the barowners , the girls and the customers will go back happy.:rotfl

let everyone decide what they want.For a decent bar, where families can go, they will obiously have decent dressed ladies, otherwise their family crowd will not come again, and for those rowdy bars, let them have what they want, who bothers really.HAHA

Thanks Jaya, and do keep coming, and thanks to Nats, Regards

kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nats,

Thanks for roping in Jaya here to my blog to give life to this dead blog.:rotfl
    Yes the bar will sing the second version with the SK dress eh ! Great one that.

Nats Bar Bar i feel very happy to have yur FB, and lovely ones at that, and u brought Jaya , that is an added bonus.Thank Buddy, since u dont drink, a drum of coffee is ready with me, whenver u drop over to jaipur.Guide picture had Raju Guide, Jaipur u have Kamal guide, so do come with yr family, and if not married, with yr GF, and if u dont have a GF, i will lend u one of my ex GF, it is another matter she is now 60, but still pretty, :biglaugh

Thanks dear friend, and do blog here, meri awaaz suno, dear friend.

Regards

kamal

6. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

kamalji,

How come a govt which allows bar owners to run their business, objecting about who or how to serve. They didnt bother about to see why the girls are working in the bars. They didnt bother to help the girls finding other safe jobs, they didnt bother about to change or punish the attitude of the men who are misbehaving towards the girls, but simply ask them to cover them fully. Very funny.

ganges

7. feduptocore

feduptocore Senior IL'ite

Dear Kamalji...
    I really wonder how those small little insignificant news items catch your eye!!! Bar girls wearing Salwars!!! well, with todays trendy fashion statement that too can be designed to call for provocation??... Anyways... Chalo aap tender bid bhijva sakhte ho hamari bengalaru govt ko....
    This reminds me of one of my experiences which I would like to share with you.. just after my son was born ( which ages before the govt shut down dance bars in Mumbai) I had left office and was doing freelance interior design works ( I'm an architect, so is hubby) One of my friend's hubby ( whose source of income is?????) contacted me that his friend wanted some designing work done and If I was interested... Well, this person lets call him X called me and said he owned a dance bar and wants to renovate it. then he asked me whether I knew what a "dance Bar"and whether i would like to design one was.. so I said of course i did and I would meet him on Saturday evening and he would take me there. I told my hubby very excited.. new client wants to design a disco ( for stupid me dance + bar = disco:bonk) came saturday and I went to the spot and met X and he took me down some dingy lane at byculla near the zoo... by then i was getting palpatations:hide::hide:.. but kept brave professional face.. inside I was scared (mind you no mobile phones those days!!!) and then he takes me to this dance bar!!! its 6:30p,m on saturday evening... he opens the door and I was SHOCKED!!!!:drowning:bonk I wanted to fleeeeeee I hardly entered the place told him (trying to stop my teeth from chattering) Sorry I mistook the occupancy and rushed down.. sat into the first cab and cried my way home!!!.. went to my mother's house told her what happened and then called up my hubby... well I NEVER knew till then that Dance bars existed????and I went to Queen Mary school which if you know Mumbai is situated right opp the famous brothels!!!
    Hope I didn't bore you with my story...
    K