1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Back Seaters

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sunkan, Sep 11, 2007.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

THE BACK SEATERS…
    Are u aware in your day to day life, u come across such incidence which otherwise would go unnoticed, you tell the servant hey! You have not washed the vessel well and show her the milk stain, u find her glaring at you, and then grumbling under her breath proceed to clean but grumble they do.

The next day is the weekend and mano and his wife are dropping in as we ask indu to clean up the terrace all she does is walk away as if nothing has come to her or she has never heard, and when I tell the kids to get it done through her, immediately I see indu running to get things done..

Courier outside, madam here is the letter can I have your id card please, the next turn my child walks over with nothing to ask he just hands over the letter with a smile, I think either we are going senile or they are driving us to be one..

A discussion is on its way and nothing reaches for a second hearing, they do not have the patience to explain, all one do is resign after all what are we going to do hearing it, they are going to take the decision on their own and you get the announcement.

Once I remember one kala was working and she told outright, look now your kids are earning so forget it that you should take care or mind here, they are the pay masters, lo this is life in just a few years from retirement grumbles sundaram sir.

Patti I don’t have the time to run errands here, why don’t u organize something with what you have in the kitchen or better still just give me a glass of water, this tomato and kothamalli is out of bound for me..

Were we like this when we did all the errands and organizing and getting things done, otherwise why this coin to me,
    Get back to your dream land someone awaits your voice to be heard and speak to you never tiring and so smart and brilliant why not. I meant was my inner voice…sunkan

2. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Hi Sunkan,

it is not just you who is facing this. Even people like me in the middle age are also facing all those you have stated.

Grumbling from the servant, questioning from the courier or the postman (though they have been delivering packages for us for a very long time, they are those who deliver my official couriers also in this address). It always takes my nerves out of me and I am forced to grind my teeth not heard by them.

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

Very True,
    Rajmi Just An Outburst..life Is Life We Have To Accept With Grace..sunkan