1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Abode of Love - Episode 12

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, May 10, 2012.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

The Abode Of Love

Episode 12

Varalotti Rengasamy

2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Sridhar,

This episode brought not only tears into my eyes but also kept me in the edge of the seat including the last sentence of this episode. Now I understand why you said that the righteousness never wins by its intelligence but by the Will of the Lord.

The Lord only provides the valuable teachings and it is our duty to choose the path. In my opinion, we have no free will. The only two options are whether to pursue the world or pursue the Lord. His suggestion is to pursue Him and if we choose to pursue the world, he lets us do it with compassion to start His teaching all over again in the next life.

Only a person who relishes such an illuminated feeling can recognize that. You said number of times that when you write, the story writes itself and now I understand why you said that.

Unconditional love is immortal and can never be destroyed by any power. You have said that so clearly in the words above describing the difference between the house and the home.

I pray for Sethu, Jaya and Vijayamma. My wait begins for the concluding episode with anxiety.

Viswa

3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Dear Varalottiji,

I just wish you could write all the episodes together. The story is so gripping and the suspense almost unbearable. What will happen next? I do hope Ganesh, Jaya and Sethu remain safe. Something tells me the ashram will not be touched.

Or maybe I am totally off the mark. I have to be, because I cannot even guess what the next few hours hold for the ashram and the inmates. Whatever happens, it is going to have us at the edge of our seats, biting our nails and watching with bated breath.

Waiting for next Thursday Varalottiji. :)

4. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Nice action packed episode, uncle. I liked the plan made by Jaya. Maybe she will take the bullet and save Sethu.

Bad as he may be, Nagaraj also has a good sense of planning and people management. Had he been good, he could have used is shills for managing institutions for the welfare of the people, or as a good politician.

I also liked Varadan's dialog on the concept of house and home. We have to wait for a whole week now, as there is a lot of suspense in this episode.

Raji

5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar,

What a tense spot to stop the episode! Must give it to you:thumbsup
    And to our Viswamitra too! :) Looks like he has learnt the art of attracting atttention to his feedbacks from the master himself-Varalotti! He has'reserved' his place for the first feedback! A first of sorts for me, this new move by our friend!!

Now, I cannot think of anything else except as to who will be the victim of Bhaskar's bullet?? It simply cannot be Sethu. (Dare if it is Sethu!) It should be Jaya, but is that not too too obvious? I am really hoping that the author has another ace idea up his sleeve.

"You know after giving Bhagavad Gita to Arjun, the world’s greatest teacher says in the 63rd sloka of the 18th Chapter, ”Having reflected over what I have said, act as you please.”

"That’s the glory of my Lord. He’s not a dictator who imposes his will on us. He gives us the fullest freedom. Freedom even to deny him or negate him. Freedom to oppose his teachings.”

Great quotes!:thumbsup The way you bring in the words from our great epics and relate it to the everyday life always astonishes me. A special talent Sridhar!:hatsoff

Liked the idea of Vijayamma hiding in the bathroom and sending and ultimatum to the Lord! So, what is the Almighty upto? Too many questions and too many options. Here awaits a restless reader...hurry up week..roll faster than you usually do!
    L, Kamla

6. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar
    It is such a painful and hard situation for Jaya....
    oh those guys are going to demolish the Ashram?? will this happen....
    The role of Vijayaamma is just mind blowing hats off to this character in the story.
    Hope nothing will happen to Jaya.....
    Oh no You really stop at the right point......Grrrrrrrrrr
    Will the tigger be pulled....oh waiting for the next.

7. mathu903

mathu903 Gold IL'ite

I really dont have words to describe this episode.. I am on the verge of tears and I am afraid I may cry openly in my office.
    3 people whom I dearly love in this serial Sethu, Jaya and Vijayamma's life is in danger.. The root of this whole serial Ashram is in danger.. I cannot express the grief I am feeling at this point in words.
    I can understand that there is definitely going to be at least one loss of life here.. But I really cannot bear it. Why does it have to happen to good people..
    I just want hope only one thing.. That Ashram is saved before demolition. If it is demolished then there is no point behind the effort of so many.. I just hope Ashram and its inmate are safe..
    I can feel that my writing is incoherent but thats how the state of my mind is. I just wish and pray for everyone's safety..

8. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sridhar.....

This is too toooooooooooooo UNFAIR..... why do you do this always..stopping at the right moment... you make our adrenaline soar up and suddenly put a break....

Honestly I am scrambling for words after reading Vishwa sir and Kamla's fb... All have quoted my favourite lines too from the Gita. It is really an eye opener... so many question lingering on in the mind... hope all are clared in the next episode....

Superbbbbbbbbbbbb episode Sridhar....Kudos ...

9. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear sir,

Another action & emotion packed episode that leaves me wanting more.... and what a place to stop sir, its like the current went out on the last ball of an Ind Pak match when there is a possibility of the match going either way!!

i feel sad for jaya, how much her heart would have bled to take such decision and knowing all to well that she might lose her life..... i pray that all three (vijayamma, jaya, and sethu) come out of this ordeal without getting hurt.

Akila

10. gayuharini

gayuharini Bronze IL'ite

superb , terrific episode.

i wish u write the full episode and post it in one go... suspense is too hard to hold.

i hope all are safe until the end of this story.