Thanx to sai baba :-)

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by hrastro, Mar 1, 2013.

1. hrastro

hrastro Platinum IL'ite

This post is dedicated to Sai baba and Saisakthi akka!

We had given a huge amount of money to someone totally unrelated (wont go too much into details, but I was quite naive that way!) and he kept us waiting to return it !

Now we're buying a home and going for home loan, we have been digging out all our resources and this was a HUGE chunk !! So, we needed this back!

He would call us, tell us to come at a certain time/place and then we would go there, leaving our other work, he would say I am coming in half an hour and never come, never pick the phone and we would keep calling and the phone will be set to unreachable or busy !! And he wouldnt turn up - He did this for the past 6 months, continuously! DH has taken many leaves because of this and I've missed out on my care for DS several times, DS would wait at home alone!

On wednesday, we found that man in the bank withdrawing in cash bigger amounts than what he owes us, and he said come to my office, I'll give!! And when we reached his office, again same thing, he said I'll come in half an hour and then no phone calls, the guy never turned up, phone is unreachable!!

Yesterday, early morning he called, we went there, DH took leave for the whole day and again he didnt turn up !!!

When I asked DH - so what do we do now, forget the money ?

DH (who is quite the atheist) said - praying to your baba is the only option left !!

I finally told Baba - I have never asked/cried for money! If it is some debt that is owed to this guy from last janma, I dont mind if it is given to him, but dont make us run around like this and spoil our existing career, health, mental peace and my son's time! That is unfair !!

So, today, I went to this guy's office and he was not there, from there I went to Shirdi sai temple and actually spent more than a minute on baba's feet and said to him - I dont want this stress of asking again and again for my own hard earned money I just surrender my everything to you!!

I thought - if I find baba's udi here, it means that I'll get back the money - from that thought onwards, I could find NO udi anywhere, even baba's out gate which will always have packets of udi for us to take, there were NO packets!!!

I thought ok, if that is your answer I'll accept it and opened my bag's zip for scooty keys and found 1 packet of the udi that I had taken the last time !!! YES !!! It is in my OWN bag!!!

I had to pay my son's school fees, and then revisited the guy's office at around 1:00 pm! He was there, he said, today I'll give you HALF the money, go to the bank, my person is there!

I rushed to the bank, still doubting (even this has happened before, his check had bounced once, even the bank person knows us and tells us that his account has no balance, and we had checked his account just yesterday, there was NO balance!!!) and I thought if I see a new baba photo on the way to the bank, I'll believe you, baba!

And just before the bank, there was a new shop called Sri Sai Hot Chips with a big banner - baba photos on both sides of the display name!!!

And of course, I waited there for more than 2 hours, DH came during lunch, but had an important meeting post lunch and with past history, we thought he wont give!!! But, all through I kept saying om sai namo namo sri sai namo namo ! till 3:00 pm, his person kept saying, the check is there, amount is not credited, the bank guy was looking at me sympathetically!!! At 3:15, I said, my son has to be collected from school, and he said 5 more minutes and then HE GAVE the money in CASH!!

I was quite scared to carry those stacks of 1000s notes alone and thinking about my son waiting at bus stop, my scooty fell down on the road, I pulled a muscle in the back (already weak back!!!). One person came and helped me up and I JOKINGLY thought - baba, are you giving me more health problems in exchange for the money !! :)

Only HALF the money has come (even that is huge money!!), but I'm so grateful to baba for giving me faith in MY PRAYERS!!!

It is not about the money, it is more about the fact that my BABA listened to ME :)

Thank you baba! And thank you Sakthi akka for the Saisatcharitra thread, it always gives me a lot of peace :)

17 people like this.

2. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear hrastro

Om Sairam

Baba is always with us. He is omnipresent and omnipotent.

Thanks for sharing this experience of yours with us.

Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye

1 person likes this.
  3. seethavarma

seethavarma Gold IL'ite

For me luckily my parents and my InLaws both are sai devotees,my Mil used to take balvihaar classes.
    I hear many miraculous experiences from both sides,omsairam!

1 person likes this.
  4. smilysmile

smilysmile Gold IL'ite

Thanks for sharing,

We too have similar experiences ,we lost hopes and SAINATHA made it possible by his blessings

1 person likes this.
  5. racr

racr Platinum IL'ite

The ever-compassionate and loving Sainatha! HE tests our faith,but when HE sees us in pain,HE removes the obstacles and gives us strength to overcome them!
    Thanks,Hrastro,for sharing your experience.May Sai bless you infinite peace and happiness.God bless your son and make his inner self glow even more.I read your recent posts,he seems to be an enlightened child!

2 people like this.
  6. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Dear hrastro,

I feel very happy to read your thread..I too keep speaking to Baba like you many a times,and expect a reply through his photos..May Baba bless you in receiving the other half amount as well!

1 person likes this.
  7. jyotiparab

jyotiparab Silver IL'ite

baba is great...he knows everythng :)

I AM ALSO WAITING EAGERLY FOR HIS BLESSINGS

1 person likes this.
  8. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

hi,
    Thanks for sharing this lovely experience.It really rekindles our faith in our Sadguru Sainatha.
    And yes we should all be very thankful to sisters Saras ji, SaiSakthi ji and others who have helped us to keep our faith intact and growing.

regards
    rashmii

1 person likes this.
  9. hrastro

hrastro Platinum IL'ite

Thanx for the likes and blessings!

10. zipzipzoomzoom

zipzipzoomzoom Gold IL'ite

Om sai ram

1 person likes this.