Thanks

Discussion in 'Indians in Makkah Region' started by naser, Jan 27, 2009.

1. naser

naser New IL'ite

I joined in IL in last week. I think it is very usfull for me .

Now I need a help that I am living in Saudi Arabia. here not getting asianet or other Malayalam channels from January 09. I think that it is cuase by mobile tower. if there is any remody to solve please inform.

Regards
    Naser

Last edited: Jan 27, 2009

2. kuttimayil

kuttimayil New IL'ite

Re: Asianet

helo

we live in aljubail area. ya. my friends have been telling that Tatasky which they brought fm india has some probs with the telecast of many channels.

We got recently Reliance Big TV fm India and when we subscribe to those channels of our preference, we get to see. but for that u hv to spend a lot of money, ie by installing a big dish on your roof, around 580 riyals, etc. try to get one if u r very particular about asianet. here also cable operators are selling those sets.

take care

uma.

3. bibek7jul

bibek7jul New IL'ite

Hi everyone...
    I am planing to come to dammam...i am fond of viewing channels such as ESPN.Starplus.,Setmax,sony,zee,HBO,starmovies..Do we get these channels out there???
    Please let me know:

1. If I come with tata sky or RIL big tv...will it create any hindrance during check in /out?:drowning

2.Any operators known in dammam who can help in setting it up...how much can they charge for the same?

bye
    bibek