Thanks Giving to Dear BABA!

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by itsmebhagi, Dec 6, 2012.

1. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

Hi all,

I started a thread 2 days back that I am in need of all your prayers....

Deep in my heart I had an unbearable sorrow and I was completely crying.... I could not do anything and all I felt was helpless and helpless completely...
    I felt very restless and I did not know how long I can really tolerate this... So I started praying completely and the minute I saw Dear Sai Sisters response in the thread I started re-gaining my hope and that increased my Faith that Baba will definitely help me as I have always lived the life with complete trust in Him... I Trust in Him the most, and more than my parents or myself...
    so I was sure that He will save me...

I visited Mylapore Baba temple yesterday evening... bought Flowers for Baba and tied them as a Payal on His leg... I felt so weak and I felt like crying on His feet... I prayed completely and Said that He should soon answer my Prayers...

My exact problem is whether I should believe in Jadhagam as I feared it the most always... When I heard something bad I wanted to have a check with Baba... I said that I always trust in You Baba please save us from all these problems and give us a solution, as certain things are beyond human interference...

Today morning around 8.15am when I posted Today's Message in Words of Sathguru Saibaba Thread, I wanted to post a reply to Dear Suryakala sister... She had replied to me yesterday that decision should be left in Baba's hands and not to worry hence forth... While typing a reply I wanted to add a quote from Baba's 11 sayings, no.9,

9. நீ என் பேரில் உன் பளுவை சுமத்தினால் நான் நிச்சயமாக அதை தாங்குவேன்.

While copying from one website I saw one more message there and I was surprised and stunned seeing the answer for my problem directly from Baba.. Today being a Thursday I thought to post the messages and start with Vrat and pray for everything... before which Baba has come up with solution...

Posting the words and His message below,

நம்புங்கள்

[​IMG]

ஜாதகம் ,கைரேகைக்காரர்களின் ஜோசியம் ஆகியோரின் முன்னோடி உரைகளைத் தூக்கியெறிந்துவிட்டு என்னை மட்டுமே நம்புங்கள்.என்னை நம்பி என்பால் லயமாகும் மனிதனின் எல்லாக் காரியங்களையும் பொம்மளாட்டத்தைப் போன்று நான் நின்று நடத்துகிறேன்-ஷீரடி சாய்பாபா [ஸ்ரீ சாய் சத் சரித்திரம்]

I am so glad and happy Baba you have always stood as everything for me... When you are with me to take the best care of me, I will never rely on anything else... I love you and I wish you always take the best care of us like always :)

Special mention to all Sai Sisters without whom I could not have felt little relaxed...and because of whom I got this message from Baba... Love you all.. Thank you from my heart!

Silent Tears..
    Simple Smiles!
    Bhagi

10 people like this.

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Complete faith and surrender is like beacon that shines as a guiding star on the path that is already destined.

happy for you bhagi all the best...

3. nila143

nila143 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Bhagi

ஜாதகம் ,கைரேகைக்காரர்களின் ஜோசியம் ஆகியோரின் முன்னோடி உரைகளைத் தூக்கியெறிந்துவிட்டு என்னை மட்டுமே நம்புங்கள்.என்னை நம்பி என்பால் லயமாகும் மனிதனின் எல்லாக் காரியங்களையும் பொம்மளாட்டத்தைப் போன்று நான் நின்று நடத்துகிறேன்-ஷீரடி சாய்பாபா [ஸ்ரீ சாய் சத் சரித்திரம்]

i was realy confused on jatagam matter now baba cleared me . thanx BABA u are realy great

2 people like this.
  4. rakinya

rakinya Platinum IL'ite

Good Morning Bhagi, Don't worry. Baba is always with you and it's now proved.

5. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sister,

I had already posted this same message some few months bcak and I franktically searched for this thread to refresh it for you, But his Baba plans were you should it read it for yourself and hence I did not get it, tried all combinations of search nearly spent 30 min and more...

Yes baba's leelas are great.. Just stick to one thing and leave the rest to him...

Om sairam, Baba please keep you child calm and cool and be with her alwasy. om sairam

1 person likes this.
  6. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

Always Baba's answers are very good and timely answers. He really keeps watching all of us and takes care of us in every means. It is true that if we believe in HIM strongly, our sorrows are washed out.

7. SSNmom

SSNmom Bronze IL'ite

Yes I also had a confusion on to believe or not on Jaadhagam.. and baba had cleared it today through you bhagi..

Jai Sai Ram..

8. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

Thanks a lot Bhagi.....

9. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Happy for you Bhagi... Take care

10. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

Baba will definately answer your prayer.