1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

THANK YOU...... Anniversary wishes

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Mindian, May 31, 2012.

1. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

of the best reasons to thank you

25. For helping me complete my professional qualification. Left to myself, I may not have taken it seriously enough.

24. For instilling self confidence in me and improving my self esteem.

23. For teaching me that life is all about the small pleasures.

22. For always being there for me.

21. For never surprising me with “unwanted" presents and realizing very soon in our marriage that I am particular and choosy (excuse me! I am being sarcastic here).

20. For always telling me to relax and that it is okay to do nothing sometimes.

19. For just letting me be the weird frivolous person that I am.

18. For being indulgent with me when you really think that I need to grow up.

17. For teaching me to accept Life and people as it is/as they are.

16. For learning to make tea once in a while (It is another matter that I had to break my leg for you to enter the kitchen).

15. For your stoic acceptance of all my culinary (mis)adventures. That made me a good cook.

14. For never giving up on us as a couple.

13. For never being the first to lose your patience or your temper.

12. For teaching me that every argument needn’t be won… we can agree to disagree and move on.

11. For planning your schedule in such a way that we spent every Diwali, anniversary and New Year together. It is no mean feat that you did it for so many years but you did it for us.

10. For taking me around the world. Seeing so many places was never in my scheme of things but I enjoyed it and it did broaden my outlook.

9. For the best gift in my life…our Mri

8. For making us your first priority in life.

7. For being with me the day Mri went to a hostel for the first time. How naïve I was to cry so much, thinking that it was the worst thing that could happen to me.

6. For always answering my calls… even when you are busy in a meeting.

5. For tolerating my tantrums. I know I have been unreasonable at times.

4. For being with me in my painful moments, though you think that my threshold for bearing pain is very low.

3. For not only preaching about equality but practicing it.

2. For the gift that I think I am lucky to have…the gift of freedom…. you have never ever forced me to do anything I do not want to.

And finally…

1. For making me feel loved and wanted all these years.

Friends, I am completing twenty six years of my wedded life tomorrow and if you got the message that it has been one mushy journey you are clearly wrong. We surely are a Rab ne bana di jodi but for quite some years now I have realized that I have ended up striking a good deal here and being the honest person that I am ,I believe in giving credit when it is due, right?

Now all I ask from each of you who view this thread (don’t you worry…not soliciting an fb, LOL) is a short heartfelt prayer to HIM above for our well being. I do believe a LOT in prayers. With HIM above and him for company here, drifting through the remaining part of my life shouldn’t be very difficult, right?:):cheers

3 people like this.

2. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

dear mindi,
    wish you a happy wedding anniversary and wish you both loads of happiness n togetherness

3. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi... Wish you a happy weding anniversary... When is the treat???

4. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,
    Many many hearty wishes on your Anniversary! What a nice way to bring out the blessings and joy of these many years of togetherness. May God bless you as always. Love

5. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi Happy Anniversary.Inru Bol Enrum Vaalga

6. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sister,

May Baba bless you both in abundance and let your 25 points grow to innumerable in number on both sides.

May Baba be with you and guide and fulfill all your wishes too. babagold.jpg

7. freddycat

freddycat Platinum IL'ite

Mindi...

Wish you a happy wedding anniversary...and I enjoyed reading your 25 reasons....list. Heart felt, true statements of your life. Congratulations.

8. MadhuSharmila

MadhuSharmila IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,

A very happy anniversary to you... Wishing you many many happy years together...

9. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

happy anniversary! although im very young than u so cant say god bless :)but i can say my best wishes are always with u

Attached Files:

10. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Heartiest congratulations to your Mindi dear for this solid journey of 26 years of togetherness. It is really beautiful to hear - what a touching acknowledgement of all the things that have made you cherish being his wife. Think how rich you are Mindi (TOUCH WOOD) that you have 25 solid points to count where people spend a lifetime trying to find 5.

Wish you both many, many happy and fulfilling years together in the times to come. May you enjoy many sweet moments together with just the occasional touch of salt to make the sweetness of the sweet seem sweeter (oh God, I am getting confused myself, so let me stop before I confuse you any further). :-D

4 people like this.