thank u note to my IL Arts & Crafts Guru

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by rajiravi, May 2, 2010.

1. rajiravi

rajiravi Bronze IL'ite

Dear IL friends,

Here comes a small thank u note to my IL Arts & Crafts Guru - Sudhakailas

Dear Sudha,

I just wanted to share this info with you and thought this is the right place to share with....

Last sunday, when Meenakshi Kalyanam was taking place in Madurai, here around 20 friends joined together and performed pooja in one of my friend's place and she wanted to give something innovative with the tamboolam for all the devotees and i gave her the idea of making satin ribbon garlands.. Immediately, we were in action.....Just four days were left for the pooja day. We bought all the items and made around 25 Satin Ribbon Garlands, of different colours and sizes and gave alongwith tamboolam...everybody liked it very much...in that process, she also learnt how to do Ribbon Garlands....unfortunately, i didn't take snaps of those garlands..... and you know one thing, now she wants to learn more and asked me to teach her something else, so our next target is your 7 day kolams on OHP sheets...

She was telling everbody that I am her guru and inturn I told her "sudha is my guru and she is the person who taught me this wonderful art". BTW, she knows mami very well, so when i said sudha, she immediately told that she has seen you with mami....

so, once again, thanks Guru...

Last edited: May 2, 2010

2. Padhmu

Padhmu IL Hall of Fame

Deaar Prema,

I too want to thank my Guru Sudha, who has learnt me a lot with patience. She was not my IL Guru. Even before that i learnt lot of things like emboridery, dancing Ganeshji , satin ribbon mala etc. Like you, I also made lot of satin ribbon malas and gave thambollam during Dasara festival. I missed her very much. Any how, through IL I thank my Guru and my friend Sudha Kailas. Let Almighty give good health to her.

3. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Prema and Usha mami, I did not do anything except being a MEDIUM to bring out your hidden inborn talents out to the world.

You both are so passionate in learning new things and I was just the guide thats all.

I really miss you Usha mami and the terrific time we had together doing all those crafts.

Prema, I am always there for you friend whenever you need ideas.