1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Thalaivi Movie

Discussion in 'Movies' started by KashmirFlower, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

Hahaha! Thanks for posting on behalf of me.:tearsofjoy::beer-toast1:

Anusha2917 and chanchitra like this.
  2. Minion

Minion Platinum IL'ite

When there is a competition there is only one winner no one can beat JJ, she showed all the politicians how low she can go to get what she wants.

P.S: I wish Trump was on Twiter so that I can bash him :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 2, 2021
    Agathinai likes this.
  3. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

4. stayblessed

This was part of the first message I posted in the thread. Even after saying that you should read something in its entirety before jumping in to conclusions you are stubborn in taking my reply in the way you want, only shows you are using this thread for your own agenda and was waiting for a chance for someone to say something which can be conveniently twisted. Good luck

chanchitra, Mistt and Anusha2917 like this.
  5. Agathinai

Agathinai Gold IL'ite

Nah, Trump has already beaten her! Imagine a political leader at the highest position of a powerful developed nation escaping every single incident that had happened - like the capitol riot, corruption and swindling public money. And yet popular with a considerable following. He is planning for the election 2024! JJ was corrupt and there is no doubt that she turned blind eye when it involved Sasi and other ministers who were corrupt. She is not alone among the corrupt politicians because in India many are corrupt from bottom to top. When a public servant has to pay in lacs to get a job he is expecting in crores as payment back to him! This happens in every sector there.

But what surprises me is that Trump does the same in USA. When I heard this news I was not that surprised as there are talks about whether it’s a payback for the silence of Jamal Khashoggi murder.
    https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/...hner-talks-receive-2bn-investment-firm-report
    How Trump Sided With Saudi Murderers Over Their Victim Jamal Khashoggi

6. Minion

Minion Platinum IL'ite

@Agathinai haven’t seen you online for a while in IL, hope you are doing good.

I thought the competition was within India:) Well no one can beat Trump and his followers latest sample from the Trump followers.

Agathinai likes this.
  7. Minion

Minion Platinum IL'ite

@Anusha2917 bashing Modi is not bashing India or bashing JJ is not bashing TN although the politicians wants you to believe that if you speak against them you are against the country.

8. Minion

Minion Platinum IL'ite

You neither support her or oppose her is that your stand ? It reminds me of this comedy inga oru kuthu anga oru kuthu

9. stayblessed

You have an excellent understanding of things. I dont stand a chance. Continue, but this will be my last post in this thread. Not going to fall for your bait. Better luck next time.

I am sorry OP for I have also contributed a bit even if not intentionally in diverting the thread.

10. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Minion ,
    I'm sure you are aware of these things. Still I'll highlight again.
    Individuals form a society, society constitutes to form a country.
    In a democracy the society elects a leader.
    Now it's not about Modi or JJ. I'm a fan of neither but as an individual I have done my bit of casting my vote to elect "OUR REPRESENTATIVE".
    To stop corruption : All I can do is " Being honest n not being corrupt " and believe collectively that'll help the society and in turn the Nation.

What I feel is a waste of time is :
    Sharing numerous news links, YouTube videos etc and bashing the corrupt politicians .
    It helps no one honestly. : )

chanchitra likes this.