Temples For Incurable Diseases?

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by EagerForInfo, Mar 27, 2022.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Can anyone suggest some temples in India to cure incurable diseases like heart disease etc.?

2. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Marundeeswarar temple in thiruvanmayur,chennai

chanchitra likes this.
  3. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

I have been to there. Amazing divine

anika987 likes this.
  4. mathira

mathira IL Hall of Fame

Vaitheeswaran kovil near Myladuthurai.

Vaithya Veeraraghavar temple, Thiruvallur.

5. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan Finest Post Winner

:hello:I hv come across many patients claiming to have been cured of their chronic illnesses and ailments which can never be diagnosed. Depending type of illness or disease or unknown factor affecting the person as in mental illness or bipolar, one can collect information from google which temple is to be visited, when & the deity to be worshipped performing yagna & pooja.

Conflicting information also appears in google search as in the link:
    Ill-fated bus was headed to temple that ‘treats’ patients with terminal illnesses

Darshan of Guruvayur Appan at Guruvayur temple and chanting Narayaneeyam over 48 days leaves one with excellent progress. I presume there is standardised rituals to perform.

If such cost effective temples are there in India, I used to wonder how come super speciality hospitals sprung up all over metros.

I heard vajreshwari temple 80 kms away ex- Mumbai, draws huge derma-patients from all over India to its temple tank os seven springs each of different temperature. I happened to go there and seen people stay put in hot springs for hours on end. I am told sulphur in hot springs renders the redemption to derma patient’s bathing in it.

An expert hindu Astrologer can even predict the disease and also offer guidance as to the worship and pray which Lord at which place.

I for one would suggest besides visiting temple would recommend trying known medication if any too simultaneously. Diseases that can not be cured by English medicines or western methods traditional Indian medicines like Siddha or Ayurveda offers cures with no or least side effects.

Kanchi Periyavar A monk reported to have recommended chanting of a specific slokam from Narayaneeyam for curing cancer.

God bless.