Temples around Marathalli bangalore

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by Basuradhu, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Basuradhu

Basuradhu Silver IL'ite

Hi friends

Im new to bangalore. im staying in marathalli. i want to visit all the nearby temples . can anyone give the details of temples to be visited in bangalore. it will be very useful. thanks in advance.

Radhiga.B

2. easy

easy Gold IL'ite

hi,
    welcome to marthahalli. i can guide u on temples near aecs layout.there is one ganesha temple inside sankara eye hospital and once u turn towards AECS layout there is a balaji temple and one big ganesha temple and near kundalahalli gate there is a big shirdi saibaba temple. there is a ayappa temple near the m'halli bus stop.

3. meenakshirajan

meenakshirajan Silver IL'ite

Hi Radhiga,

Just opposite to ayyappa Temple (which EASY mentioned) there is one more BABA Temple. If restaurant Malgudi is nearby to your place, then from Malgudi take left go straight then again one left you can visit, Shiva temple, Rama temple.This Rama temple is old one.
    Meenakshi

4. Basuradhu

Basuradhu Silver IL'ite

Hi Friends
    Thank you so much for the reply. I went to ayypappa temple itz near to my place. rama and shiva temple i didnt see.

i want to learn slogas like soundarya lahari and lalitha sahasaranamam is there s anybody near marathalli teaching sanskri slogas and poojas?

If u know kindly inform.

Radhiga.B

5. shashinats

shashinats New IL'ite

Hi

There is a anjenaya temple on the road next to Kalamandir that is the road you turn to from the ring road to go to itpl. The temple is under renovation. There is a bhajan centre too.

bye
    shashi

6. Basuradhu

Basuradhu Silver IL'ite

Hi
    last thursday went to bhajan so nice. next to maha bazaar one lane is there in that one mariamman temple is there that is very nice if you go in navaratri during 7pm arthi is superb.

Rahiga.B

7. Basuradhu

Basuradhu Silver IL'ite

Dear Meenakshi
    you have mentioned about shiva temple and rama temple near malgudi. can you tell me from marathalli bridge how to reach the place? address or street name to reach the temple.

Radhiga.B

8. Uthra21

Uthra21 New IL'ite

Hi..

There is Chikku Thirupathi and Sthala Sayana Agrahara temple after crossing white field. Both are good temples.

9. Basuradhu

Basuradhu Silver IL'ite

Hi

can you tell me the address for Chikku Thirupathi and Sthala Sayana Agrahara temple?

i have to start from marathalli.

Radhiga.B
    <table style="margin-top: -3px;" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="smallfont">
    </td> </tr> </tbody></table>

10. Uthra21

Uthra21 New IL'ite

Hi Radhiga,

There are buses from Marthahalli to Hopeform. From Hopeform you can get bus to Chikka Tirupati.. On the way to Chikka Tirupathi, 8 kms before Kalakunte Agrahara is there (sorry i have mentioned previously as Sthala Sayana Agrahara). I have been twice to Chikka Tirupati, One time in Auto and another thime in Car, so not sure of bus availability. Please check the availability of bus..

In Chikka Tirupati Diety -- Lord Venkateshwara
    In Kalkunte Agrahara -- Lord Ranganatha
    Kalkunte - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).