"Technical Innovation that I wish for" - Contest for the month of June 2008

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by Laxmi, Jun 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Dearest Bala Motwani ma'am,

Heart felt and technical congratulations to you and your spirited brain cells !! :):)

May you win many more such laurels in the near future !!

:clap:clap:clap:cheers:cheers:2thumbsup::wow:party:party:gift
    Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

2. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Dearest Laxmi ma'am,

My sincere regards to and prayers for your esteemed self who had very patiently gone through our "technical innovation wish list" :):) The grey cells were working at their maximum capacities I guess (? for us!!). A tough competition though !!

Frankly speaking, like a kid, I was day in and day out waiting for the results for this contest. Big Laugh:rotfland was on the verge of PMing you tomorrow (now itself its 12.15 am here :)) morning as to whether I had missed any post regading the announcement. Happy that my entry too gave a close fight !! My first victory here in my family, to say proudly :):)

Thank you once again for all your efforts for making this month a techie-savvy one !!

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

3. brindhak

brindhak Gold IL'ite

Congrats !!!

Bala,Dreamgirl,Madhuri and Ramya..

For your Great Job !!! :clap:clap:clap:clap

Keep Going!!!

4. dream.girl

dream.girl Silver IL'ite

Dear Sundarusha and Brindha,

Thanq very much for ur wishes..Its my first award in INDUS. and I'm really happy for this I'm enjoying it like a kid..

Hugs,
    dg..

5. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!:clap:clap:clap:clap

BALA,RAMYA, MADHURI,DG!

CELEBRATION TIME!!. LOVELY TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE SO INTELLECTUALLY STIMULATING TO COME OUT WITH GREAT CONCEPTS ON TECHNICAL INNOVATIONS.:hatsoff:hatsoff

KUDOS TO ALL OF YOU!! CHEERS!!!:cheers

LOVE,
    DEVIKA

6. Moonbeams

Moonbeams Bronze IL'ite

Congratulations Dear Balamaam for winning this contest and that lovely beautiful gift...Waiting to read your innovation wish...May you find success in whatever you wish and do..

And Congrats dear dear Ramya...I can't express in words to see your name along the winning list...your innovation wish too must be something unique and special...waiting to read that too...wish you all the best of best things....May you have all the unique and best things...

And congratulations Maduri and Dreamgirl...Best wishes always..I loved your innovative wish dreamgirl..wish and waiting some scientist to to come across your wish and make it true...and Maduri do send in your wish too so we Ilites too can get to know it...Hearty congratulations to you all...May your life be smooth ,and bed of different colourful fragrance flowers.

Love Moonbeams..

7. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dearmost bala

:whistle:whistle:-D:-D:clap:clap:boo::party

Happy and Hearty Congrats..i jumped with joy when i saw your name in the winning list.i dont even know that you have posted for this contest. its a big and sweet surprise for me , but no wonder you winning in this contest.as i know very well that " you always win any contest.....feeling very proud and happy.....

8. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dearmost Rums, Madhuri and DG

Hearty Congrats folks......wishing you more success in everything you do

9. balamotwani

balamotwani Bronze IL'ite

Dear Ilites,

I am very happy to see myself as the winner for this contest.

Sorry for the delay in posting my entry.

Congratulations to Ramya, Madhuri and DG.

I am waiting for all of you to post your entry.

Thanks to my sister Latha Murali who informed me that I have won the June contest.

Please find my entries below for which i am proud to say that i am the winner.

My First Entry :

"The technical Innovation I wish for is..."

I wish there is something called Memory Pillow which records our dreams and nightmare and our thoughts etc..... all that our brain does when we sleep, so the next day we can rewind and play and see what was running in our brain.

I have heard that our brain stores each and every moment from the time we are born. I have heard that new born babies can store where it was born, who were around etc... I heard that the mind therapy can cure so many things like pain or ache on any part of body, BP, diabtese, etc no job, not getting married, etc...stress, depression, anxiety,...etc But for all this we need to go to a mind therapist, it could cost us money, time, etc.

So, we know that Brain is very important part of the body. Imagine if we know what we are really thinking, what is running in our mind, what we really want, then there is no end to anything in this world. There will be so many innovative ideas and they all could make their dreams come true.

I wish i could really know what i really want in life. I feel our brain will think and will reflect those in our dreams, nightmares, thoughts etc.

So Memory Pillow will be a very useful technological innovation that i wish so that i really can understand what i really want and will try to make all my dreams come true.

Entry No. 2

I wish there should be a Teleporter (Quick tranporter that tranports us immediatly from the place where we are to the place we want to go by a touch of a button).

I always think of this as i struggle in Dubai to reach the office, as i do not have my own tranport, as no driving license as yet and very difficult to go by bus or taxi. I have to spend atleast 2-3 hours on the road in the hot sun and getting totaly exhausted when i am back at home and thinking how will i go to office the next day. I have even gone to office late by 2 hours or more.

I have seen in cartoons but i am not sure whether it is already invented. BUt if it is there already, it should be available to all and not just for the ones who could afford.

Imagine, we can be anywhere at any time. Very busy day in office and by switch of the button, i am at the beach relaxing after a tiring day and another touch i am there in my mom's place and by another touch i go with her to temple, by another touch i am there in my own house with my family again. If it was there, i would have been bored up going for world tour now and then.

Just imagine, we are already in the hospital at times of emergency. No need for any help or tranport or no worries of traffic etc.
    Caught in Tsunami, just by touch landing safely somewhere safe. No worries of any kind of strike, bandh. No worries of increase in petrol price, whether we have latest model vehicle,no worry of parking problem, penalties, vehicle insurance, acciednt insurance etc etc...

Thanks for giving me the oppurtunity to put my innovative technological wish. I wish it could come true.

Thanks

Bala Motwani
    :cheers:thankyou2::wow:party:wave:

Last edited: Jul 21, 2008
  10. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Wow!!!!!!!!!! great innovations BALA.........my Hearty :clap:clap:wow.you are true.........if we have that "Memory Pillow" and " Teleporter"...it will be very helpful to us for various aspects........and i can understand how much you yearn to have that TELEPORTER......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.