1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Tea totaler

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by kanaka Raghavan, Oct 18, 2007.

1. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Demand for organic tea is brewing worlwide and this time it is the humble tulsi that is flavouring your cup.Organic India a global producer of organic tea and nutritional supplements is capitalising on the growing demand by introducing certified products under the Tulasi brand.The 30 crore company that has 12,000 farmers working on 50000 acres of land claims to be largest producer of tulsi in the world.Apart from tulsi tea the company launched 15 herbal supplements.

2. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Very interesting info . I have always liked the taste of tulasi and always eat raw when i get the chance. is this being bottled and sold or what?

3. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Kanaka,

That is a nice info...

I had been in the Plantation Industry for sometime... So, where do I get this tea....??

4. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

As AC pointed out I also eat Tulasi raw, whenever i go over to chennai.
    tulasi tea--very nice to hear it. Will it be like 'tualsi kashayam' or some more added to it to give the tea flavour?

sriniketan

5. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

It is available in all departmental stores.It is available as tea bags.You just boil water and dip tea bags .Strain and add sugar.Have it plain without milk.For more info you can go the site.www.organicindia.com.There is Tulasi original tea,Tulsi chai masala,Tulsi ginger tea,Tulsi green tea.It reduces stress,lowers cholesterol,eliminates toxins,prevents gastric ulcer,supports heart,regulates blood pressure,blood sugar,improves digestion,provides rich supply of anti oxidants,helps liver and lungs.